Ghostface's love (Scream yandere Tara x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

Tara is Ghostface in this ;)

If you want more yandere Jenna Ortega characters x female reader, then please check out my imagine book "yandere Jenna Ortega characters x fem.reader imagines"

yandere Tara Carpenter x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

After our friend Wes was recently killed by Ghostface, none of us wanted to be alone, so we decided to have a sleepover at Tara's house, to keep each other safe because she was mostly all alone in this big house.

Even though they were all my friends, I still couldn't relax. Whenever Ghostface killed someone, it was always someone I knew so the chances that it was someone close to me were high.

"Is it just me or is Ghostface getting bolder, I mean, Wes' mother is the sheriff of this town", Amber suddenly said and I gulped. She had a point. Ghostface did become bolder and more aggressive as if he was frustrated that he doesn't achieve his goal... But what was his goal?

"You know what? I think we should just do something fun to distract us from this terrible situation", Mindy suggested and Chad raised his eyebrow.

"The only way I can distract myself from this mess is by drinking, which isn't a smart thing to do when a killer is out there", he said and Mindy rolled her eyes. "Obviously not drinking but what about a classic truth or dare?", she said and they all seemed to like the idea... All but me and Tara.

Tara was my closest friend and the reason why I befriended the others mostly because we were similiar. We both definitely disliked doing silly stuff in a serious situation. "I'm not in the mood for such bullshit. Wes was killed damn it", I said and Tara took my hand in hers.

I appreciated her comfort but her hands were constanly on me in some way and sometimes it really annoyed me. I wasn't a touchy person at all. I barely even hugged people but Tara always insisted to have some kind of body contact with me.

"Oh come on y/n, Wes was my friend too but this is a sleepover. What are we supposed to do? Be depressed the entire time?", Mindy asked me and she really started to annoy me. "Well, sorry that I'm not in the mood to play a stupid game right after my friend died!", I snapped and she sighed.

"Fine. You don't have to play with us but we will play", Mindy stated and I turned my back to the group. "Shall we go to my room? I kinda need a break from them too", Tara suggested while she rubbed my back.

Before I could even reply, Amber suddenly sat down in front of me. As soon as I saw her smile, my heart was beating faster. "Please play with us. It might be a good distraction for you and it's more fun with you", she said and my skin was filled with electricity when she rubbed her hand over my leg.

I wasn't a touchy person in the slightest but as soon as Amber touched me, it felt so good and I was longing for more. She was the only one, who could ever cause that reaction. "Okay...", I instanly replied and she smiled while Tara glared at her.

"Seriously, you let her persuade you?", Tara asked me in disappointment. "You know I can't say no to her", I told her. "But you happily say no to me all the time even though I'm closer to you than her", she said in a reproachful tone, crossing her arms.

"I mean, I'm confident in our friendship but I'm not confident with her yet so...", I explained and she sighed. I turned my front towards the group again and I noticed that Mindy already started to spin the bottle.