Protection (Riverdale yandere Cheryl x fem.reader x yandere Toni)

Requested by MoonTides18 thank you so much for this request!

yandere Cheryl x fem.reader x yandere Toni

y/n's POV:

When I moved to Riverdale, I never expected so many dangerous things to happen. Even your neighbour could be a killer or a drug dealer and since the whole Black Hood tragedy happened, I was way too scared to get close to anyone even when I thought I knew them well. I mean Betty knew her father her whole life long and in the end, it turned out that he was Black Hood. So I broke the contact with her, she was a daughter of a murderer after all.

I also cut every contact I had with the Serpents because they were just too close to drug dealers and always got into dangerous situations. No matter how much I liked Jughead, Sweat Pea and Toni... I just learned that I couldn't trust anyone here. Same with Veronica... Her father was also nuts and I was just too terrified to be close to someone, who had such a Father no matter how much I used to like her.

And then there of course was Cheryl Blossom... Her father was also a killer and her Mom was horrible as well but her case was the only one, where I thought that she could be crazy herself... She burnt Thornhill down. She was the living proof that children from insane people could end up being insane as well.

The only person I still had contact with was Archie because he was the only one, who had a normal family. I hated myself to be so prejudiced towards the others but I just couldn't help myself... Too many things already happened and I just felt traumatized. I constanly went to a counselor but he also never was able to make my anxiety better.

I had to leave Riverdale in order to get better but my parents were broke so we couldn't afford to move away. Now I had to deal with it no matter what, which was why I avoided almost everyone and only focused on school. I looked out of the kitchen window and saw that Archie was already there to pick me up so I quickly said goodbye to my parents and walked outside to get in the car.

The car ride was silent as usual but I could feel that Archie had the urge to talk to me. He probably was worried about the fact that I isolated myself from the others but he never dared to ask. He probably knew why himself. Immediately after we arrived, I saw Toni parking her motorcycle and when she saw me, she grinned and waved at me. I waved awkwardly back but I started to walk faster to avoid her coming over to me.

"y/n wait!", she shouted but I pretended that I didn't hear it and just started to walk faster only to see Cheryl waiting for me at my locker. Toni and Cheryl were the ones, who were bothered the most by the fact that I avoided them, which was kinda ironic because they hated each other for some reason.

"y/n come over here!", Cheryl shouted and I knew that I had to deal with her now since I really needed to get books  from my locker. "Hey Cheryl.", I simply said and tried to hide my fear while I saw her bright smile. "I'm glad I can finally talk to you. It feels like ages since the last time, we went to Pop's together so would you like to join me today?", she asked and played with my hair.

Anxiety was filling my entire body and I was about to get an attack. I couldn't go to Pop's with her... What if she had a crazy outburst again? No... I couldn't put myself in such danger but right before I could answer, I noticed that Toni catched up with me. "There you are y/n. I wanted to ask you, if I should take you with me on my motorcycle today like in old times.", Toni said and gently caressed my cheek but then Cheryl got between us and looked at Toni as if she was a scumbag.

"Ehm excuse me? Don't you see that I'm talking to y/n now?", she said in her usual bitchy voice and roughly grabbed my arm to pulled me to her. Toni just raised her eyebrow and grabbed my other arm to pull me to her. "Calm down Cheryl Bombshell. y/n is not your property so she can talk with whoever she wants.", she said and Cheryl's eyes were filling with pure rage.