No time to waste (the fallout yandere Vada x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

Vada is a huuuge perv in this... Sorry

If you want more yandere Jenna Ortega characters x female reader, then please check out my imagine book "yandere Jenna Ortega characters x fem.reader imagines"

the fallout yandere Vada Cavell x fem.reader

Vada's POV:

I nervously played with my thumbs when I rang the doorbell to Mia's house. I had a crush on her sister for years and I never had the guts to get closer to her. When the school shooting happened, I thought I was going to die without even having the chance to confess to y/n... Without even having the chance to kiss her... To taste her...

But thank god we were okay in the end. After I felt so close to dying, I decided to not waste any more time. If I continued to be a coward, I might never have a chance with her and that would kill me because I was longing for her for so long.

If I had to name one good thing, that came out of the school shooting then it would be that I got closer to Mia. Now I had easier access to her perfect sister. I would make her mine as quickly as possible.

"Hey Vada, come in", Mia said and smiled before I walked into the house with her. Her family was incredibly wealthy, which was great because affording a big wedding wouldn't be a problem.

"Where are your parents?", I asked her and she sighed. "On a business trip as always. It's just me and my sister now", she said and I bit my lip when she mentioned her sister. "Where is your sister?", I asked in a breathy voice. "At the pool. Let's go", she said and lead me to the giant pool.

I had to stop myself from drooling when I saw y/n laying on a lounger in a fucking bikini. I've never seen so much of her skin. My hands started to shake. This view got right to my pussy. I rubbed my legs closely together, hoping to satiate that heated feeling a little bit.

"We have a visitor y/n, this is Vada", Mia told her sister and she looked at me very sceptical. "Okay", she simply said and was about to leave. "Where are you going? You can stay you know", I asked in a unnatural high pitched voice.

"I would like to be by myself", she simply said and Mia glared at her. "That's just rude y/n. We have a guest. You have plenty of time to yourself after she goes home", Mia lectured her and she sighed. I gulped. Did she have a problem with me? Maybe my crush was too obvious and it made her uncomfortable...

"Okay I don't like this tension, I think it's time for this!", Mia said and pulled a wine bottle out. y/n took a glass without hesitation while looking at me. Maybe I would be less of a coward, if I drank a bit so I took a glass as well and we just started to chill. y/n still barely talked and I noticed that she started to apply sunscreen on her. That was my chance.

"Should I apply some on your back?", I asked and she hesitated before she replied. "Yeah sure", she said and turned her back towards me. Holy shit. I would actually get to touch her! I've never touched her before. I tried very hard to remain calm while my shaky hand came in contact with her soft skin but my body felt like it was about to explode.

Touching her only made me more thirsty for her. I wanted do to more. I needed more. I got lost in this feeling and I leaned forward so I could smell her hair. God. My hormones were crazy right now. "Ehm I think that's enough. Thanks", she said and moved away from me, ending the contact.

I noticed that my entire body was burning up. I needed something cold. Quick. I ended jumping into the pool. It managed to cool down my body heat and I saw that Mia was already drunk from the wine. y/n seemed to notice and she used this oppertunity to go away from the pool, since her sister couldn't stop her anymore.