Her muse (Miller's girl yandere Cairo x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

Miller's girl yandere Cairo Sweet x fem.reader

Cairo's POV:

After I got Mr. Miller fired, boredom started to overwhelm me. My life only consisted of going to school and writing.

But even writing started to become tideous because I had no inspiration, no motivation, no reason. I had nothing to say.

As much as I despised Mr. Miller now, he still made my writing brilliant. I desperetly needed something that excited me, but that was so hard to find here in the middle of nowhere.

I tried to stop myself from falling asleep in literature class. The new teacher was so boring and it frustrated me that not even this class could excite me anymore.

"y/n, it's your turn to read the poem, you were assigned to write", he suddenly said and y/n hesitantly stood up from her chair and walked to the front.

I just rolled my eyes. y/n's poems always were untraditional and strange. She never embraced the art of poetry.

"Listen just writing poetry and read it really isn't my thing, but music is. Could I sing it instead of reading it?", she suddenly asked and the teacher raised his eyebrow.

So that was why her poetry sounded so weird. She was a musician and literally wrote song lyrics.

"A true poem doesn't need music", the teacher said and she rolled her eyes.

"But there is no harm to add it as a bonus, don't you think?", she asked and I was intruiged.

She actually challenged this boring teacher and what she said fascinated me. I was intruiged to see how different her poems sounded when she would sing them.

"But we teach certain traditional ways in this class that never die out", he said.

"Yes they do. If you want more people to value poetry you need to be open for something new. People, who created these traditions aren't more valuable or smarter than we are and we should be able to expand on those traditions because of that", she said and I started to think that I highly underestimated her in the past.

I thought she was lazy and untalented or just lacked intellect in true literature but maybe I was wrong.

Maybe she could brighten my horizon maybe even more than Mr. Miller did.

"Fine, if you insist to sing it then sing it", the teacher finally gave up and as soon as she started singing I closed my eyes.

Her voice had something magical. Every word suddenly sounded like it had a deeper meaning to it no matter how simple it was. Her voice had so much emotions and tenderness that I couldn't stop myself from being taken in.

I almost groaned in frustration when she stopped. I wanted to hear more. I needed to hear more. She impressed me in ways no one did before.

"Thank you y/n, you may sit back down", he said and even after she sat back down on her seat, I couldn't stop staring at her.

My body was filled with so much unbareable pressure. I had to write. Writing about it was the only way to release it. I had to do it now. It couldn't wait.

So I started to write a new poem during class. I wrote about her. Her voice. I wrote about her consuming my entire body. It became so intimate that I wouldn't dare to read it to anyone but it wasn't meant to be read. It was meant to be sang and I wanted her to do it.

After class, I immediately walked up to her. She looked at me in confusion since I never approached her before.

"You're Cairo right?", she asked when I stood in front of her table and I smiled.