The rebel (mean girls yandere Janis x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

mean girls yandere Janis x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

Being a part of Regina's clique was suffocating. All of these rules and Regina constanly breathing down your neck, controlling you.

Gretchen was too determined to get Regina's approval to really care about the situation and Karen didn't understand the seriousness about it at all.

I was the only one, who truly saw what was wrong and I felt all alone and terrified about it.

I was excited when Regina asked me to sit with her at lunch first but after a few weeks, I started to realize that being in her clique wasn't nearly as fun and glamourous as I thought but it was too late to get out.

Being an ex somebody was much worse than being a nobody and my skin wasn't thick enough to handle the ridicule and bullying it would bring.

Regina knew that. She knew my fear made me obedient and she enjoyed the power she had over me.

"Ugh don't look but the creep is looking at you again", Regina said in an annoyed tone while she down at our table at lunch.

"I still don't understand what's so creepy about her", I said, trying not to look into the girl's direction.

"Because you don't know her like I do.  I used to be friends with her when we were younger and she was always into weird shit. She cut her hand open at my birthday party just because she wanted to show us the color of her blood and when I told her that wasn't cool, she lit my favorite top on fire", she explained and I had to admit that it sounded concerning.

"But maybe she changed throughout the years", I said and Regina raised her eyebrow.

"I know everything about everyone in this school. She didn't change. I noticed how she developed a creepy crush on you. I noticed how she was stalking you, trying to find a way to get closer. That's why I asked you to sit with me. She can't reach you when you're under my control", she said, trying to sound heroic.

I couldn't quite believe that Regina only did this to protect me. She definitely had an ulterior motive.

After lunch I walked to my art class, it was the only class I didn't share with anyone of Regina's clique and it was also the only class, I shared with this girl that Regina called creep.

The girl was already sitting at her usual table right behind mine, giving me a few glances while drawing something in her sketch book.

I had to admit that her style was very cool. I liked the dark goth style she was going for.

The rebel in me wanted to ignore Regina's warnings and talk to the girl, seeing for myself, if she was truly creepy or if Regina only said this to keep me under her control.

I sat down in front of the girl and even though I didn't look at her, I could still feel her eyes burning into my skin.

I couldn't stop myself from being intruiged by this girl. I wanted to hear her side of the story. I finally wanted to do something for myself and not for Regina so I turned around and faced her.

She looked like she got caught in something when I faced her.

"Hey... What are you drawing? Class hasn't even started yet", I asked and she quickly covered her sketch book.

"I just really enjoy drawing so I just make a few sketches", she said and I nodded.

"Why won't you show me?", I asked.

"Because I don't want to", she simply replied.

"Okay... Will you at least tell me your name?", I asked and her eyes had a strange glint in them.