Alien invasion (yandere Cara Delevingne x fem.reader)

I just got creative. Please remember that requests are closed.

yandere Cara Delevingne x fem.reader

Cara's POV:

Today was the most important day for every eighteen year old citizin on Iumie. Today we were told, who our soulmate was. Love was the most important source on our planet. Without it, we would die, which was why the system of love was very careful and controlling. Our technology was good enough to truly show us, who our soulmate would be and it was right most of the time.

No one on Iumie would ever reject their soulmate because they knew that the person would die, if they did. Even though it barely happened, I was still anxious. What if my soulmate wouldn't like me? I didn't want to die because of a broken heart... I promised myself that I would do everything to get my soulmate no matter who it was.

I gulped before I walked into the building. All of our families were watching us and I was so nervous about the ceremony. "I Really hope I get Shun... I liked him for a long time.", my best friend Liliane said and I forced myself to smile. She was very excited about it while I was dying out of fear. I had no idea, who I could get... I never felt something special to anyone yet. Sometimes it seemed like I wasn't even attracted to Iumie citizins but maybe I was just thinking too much into it. There must be someone for me. There must.

I noticed that the line got shorter while many Iumies already holded hands with their new soulmate. Everything was running smoothly and everyone was happy with their soulmate. It was Liliane's turn now and I wished her good luck. She walked towards our President very excited and put her hand on the scanner until an image was seen.

"Your soulmate is Shun. Will you accept your soulmate?", the President asked her and she nodded very happy, while Shun walked beside her. "Shun, do you accept your soulmate?", the President asked him and he nodded as well. "Then you may kiss and seal your bond for eternity.", the President announced and their lips connected.

Now they were bonded forever and I was so happy for them. This feeling must be amazing when you had your soulmate in your arms forever and ever... I truly hoped I would experience it too. After they walked to the back together, I noticed that it was my turn and I gulped before I walked towards the President. I put my hand on the scanner and I could see myself on the screen until I saw the image of my soulmate and my eyes widened when it showed up.

"Your soulmate is y/n...", the President said very confused and the whole audience looked confused as well. "Who is that?", I asked very unsure since everyone knew everyone on this planet. The President took the scanner into his hands and it seemed like he was searching for something until he got very pale. "It's not a citizin of Iumie. It's a creature called human from planet earth. Humans don't even know that there is life on other planets, so this girl doesn't know anything about us.", he explained and my eyes widened.

"This can't be...", I said very shocked. "This definetely never happened before but we can fix it. You can still accept your soulmate. You can still survive.", he explained and I knew that I didn't have another choice. This girl was my soulmate and I had to have her. "I accept her.", I simply said and he nodded. "Alright. We will travel to earth and bring her here, so she can accept you as well. But we have to keep in mind that humans don't have our kind of love. It will all seem strange to her.", he warned me but I had to do it.

"I will make her love me no matter what.", I said while I looked at her image again. She was so beautiful... Way more beautiful than everyone I saw on Iumie. I was proud that she was mine. There was a reason why she was my soulmate, so I was sure that she would love me too. Now that I've seen her, I finally understood the meaning of life. I couldn't wait to seal our bond...