True evil (Wicked yandere Elphaba x fem.reader x yandere Glinda)

Requests are closed

Wicked yandere Elphaba x fem. reader x yandere Glinda (Galinda)

Galinda's POV:

I barely managed to hold my excitement in when my private boat finally arrived at Shiz university. Here I would finally fulfill the future I have planned for myself ever since I was little.

I would become a good, powerful witch, everyone would love. I already had the money and the status to make that happen, now I only had to win  Madame Morrible over so she would introduce me to the wizard.

I was sure it would happen, no one could ever resist my charm.

But when I saw my dearest friend and future fiance y/n, waiting for me, I couldn't keep my excitement in anymore.

I immediately got out of the boat and hugged her tightly. She was my childhood friend. No one understood me more than she did.

I already picked her as my future wife she just didn't know it yet.

"It's been too long my lovely friend", I said and tried to not make it too obvious that I sniffed her air. I loved her scent so much.

"I know... Everything was easier when we were children the older we got, the more duties we had", she said and I sighed.

My family was strict and all about status. No matter how much time I wanted to spend with y/n, they always told me to put duty first.

"But now we are here together. Without our parents. Now we can spend as much time together as we want. I already reserved a suite for us. You will be my roommate!", I said in excitement and her eyes widened.

"You want me to be your roommate?", she asked in surprise and I caressed her cheek. I constanly tried to find a way to touch her so she would get used to it and feel a connection to me.

"Of course! You're the most important person in the world for me", I said and she smiled.

I let the employees of Shiz take care of my lugguage while I linked my arm with y/n's and we began to walk towards the university together.

"The uniform looks so good on you but your blouse should be tugged into your skirt and not losely fall over it", I said and wanted to correct it for her but then she stopped me.

"I like wearing it this way", she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"But it's not right. You're not supposed to wear it like that", I said and fixed it for her despite of her protest.

As my future wife, she had to look the part since there would be a lot of attention on her when she was with me. It was for her own good.

While I continued to fix it for her, I suddenly heard a few screams and I ended up screaming myself when I saw a girl with green skin stand in the middle of students.

"Oh my god, don't tell me she is a student here", I asked in shock. How could Shiz let someone like her even in here?

y/n also looked at her but she seemed to be fascinated.

"Okay let's get this over with, no I'm not seasick, yes I've always been green, No I didn't eat grass as a child", the green girl said completely annoyed.

"What kind of sad person is that?", I asked, looking at y/n but she kept looking at the green girl.

She suddenly walked away and walked towards that green girl.

"y/n no! Get back here!", I tried to call for her but she ignored me.

"What's your name?", y/n suddenly asked the green girl, being the only one, who approached her.