Choose (the100 yandere Lexa x fem.reader x yandere Clarke)

Requested by AnalynAlcantara thank you so much for this request!

yandere Lexa con Trikru x fem.reader x yandere Clarke Griffin

Lexa's POV:

Waiting for new information about my precious y/n was pure torture! I didn't hear anything from her since the day, I abandoned Skaikru infront of mount weather. I hated to leave her alone but I had to for my people but the more time passed, the more I realized that choosing my people over her was a huge mistake. Now I was completely miserable and I couldn't even focus on my responsibilities.

I knew that Skaikru managed to destroy mount weather and it really relieved me to know that she didn't die after I left her but the spy, I sent to Arcadia to watch her told me that she wasn't there anymore! But what really made me angry was that Clarke wasn't there as well. I always knew she wanted to be more than just a friend to y/n and she thought that because she knew her longer, she had a right to have her instead of me but not with me...

I loved y/n more than anything... I would give up my people for her since after mount weather I realized that I couldn't live without her while I could live without my people as long as I had her. Not knowing where she was and to even consider that she was alone with Clarke somewhere really made completely insane and I aggressively punched the wall very hard. "I want you to find her!!", I yelled at my spy right after he told me that she wasn't in Arcadia anymore.

"I would love to fulfill your order Heda but she is nowhere to be found.", he told me very careful and my hands started to shake. "She can't just vanish into thin air! I want you to send thousand soldiers into the woods, to find her.", I demanded and he bowed before he left. I sighed very frustrated. y/n where were you? Why did you hide from me?

But then Tituss suddenly announced that Roan came back from his hunt of Wanheda. Finally a good message for today. He walked towards my throne with a girl in cuffs while she had a sack over her head. "I brought you Wanheda just like I promised.", he said and I nodded before I gave him a sign to reveal her face to me and my eyes widened when I saw Clarke looking at me with angry eyes.

"Clarke?! You are Wanheda?!", I asked her very shocked but she just continued to look at me as if I was the most disgusting creature in the world. I knew she probably was still angry at me for abandoning her so I didn't expect her to tell me something about y/n. "Was someone with her when you caught her?", I asked Roan with wide eyes but he only shook his head.

"She was alone Heda. What about your part of the deal? I brought you Wanheda just like I promised.", he said and I really couldn't care less about his stupid deal. I had to find out where y/n was. "No matter how much I have to torture you until you finally talk, I will find out where y/n is.", I told her very threatening while she looked at me very confused. "What are you even talking about you bitch?", she spat out very aggressive.

"y/n isn't in Arcadia anymore so she must've been with you at some point and I will find out where you hid her no matter what I have to do.", I hissed very angry but then I suddenly noticed a glimpse of panic in her face. "She isn't in Arcadia?", she asked very confused and I raised my eyebrow before I nodded. "She probably tried to find me after I left... But she never did.", she muttered out and it seemed like she was talking to herself so she wasn't trying to lie... She also didn't know where she was.

"Let me go. You already harmed y/n enough by leaving her when she needed you the most. I have to find her before someone hurts her.", Clarke suddenly said in pure panic. "No. I will find her.", I told her and she chuckled. "Do you really think she will trust you after you betrayed us? She left Arcadia to find me so she will only trust me.", she told me and I hated to admit that she was right.