Played (Crush yandere AJ x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

Crush yandere AJ Campos x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

From an outside perspective everyone would say that I had the perfect high school life.

I was a cheerleader, considered to be the hottest girl in school and I was dating a football player. I had a lot of friends, who were all cheerleaders and I was a part of the 'cool' kids.

I worked hard to have this status. I did everything I could to fit in so I wouldn't get bullied. I did everything I could to have perfect grades while still being popular so I made my parents happy as well.

I was able to bear every single burden a high school student often struggled with. I was maintaning perfection and yet I didn't feel fulfilled.

Even though so many peope looked at me, they never truly saw me. They all just saw the image they had of me but that image was just me conforming to expectations.

Deep inside I felt pressured and suffocated. Everyday I was afraid that I would burst at any second.

But one day, I saw the first piece of art from 'King Pun'. King Pun did what I wished I had the courage for.

They didn't let rules and norms stop them from persuing their passion and they sprayed their images on school property to get everyone's attention.

It made sense they remained anonymous since they would probably get suspended, if their identity was known but with each new image, I got more and more fascinated.

I wanted to know who it was so badly. I felt like we would have a lot in common despite of us acting completely on opposite ends but in the end we both had the same yearn for freedom. King Pun just expressed it more.

One day I decided to just go for it and messaged King Pun on their instagram. It was ridiculous. They had a lot of followers and probably wouldn't even see my messages but to my surprise, they replied and that's where our personal connection started.

It was exactly like I predicted. We had a lot in common. For the first time I felt understood and seen by someone.

We started to message each other constanly and I started to develop a strong attachment to them, which was ridiculous since I didn't know who they were and no matter how long we messaged each other, they never told me their identity.

I swore on my life that I would keep their secret, I just wanted to know who it was because it was the only way to get closer.

"Oh my god another stupid Pun", Caroline said after I arrived at school.

As always, everyone gathered around it, whispering their theories on who King Pun could be to each other.

I smiled when I read the pun.

'You give my life porpoise' along with an image of a cheerleader girl.

"I think it's cute, maybe King Pun is in love", I said and Caroline rolled her eyes.

"King pun is a freak. Come on now, we need to go through the new cheer routine", she said and took my hand to drag me away.

I couldn't help but think that King Pun's art started to feel more personal to me but I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

A lot of people were probably messaging them.

As we started to go through the routine together my boyfriend Kyle suddenly showed up and Caroline immediately fixed her hair.

"Hey Kyle", she said while playing with her hair and Kyle put his arm around me before kissing my cheek.

I forced myself to smile.