Break out (yandere Poison Ivy x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

DC yandere Poison Ivy x fem.reader

Poison Ivy's POV:

I just calmly let the nurses tie my entire body up to prevent me from using my powers.

It wasn't my first time in the Arkham Asylum. I was certain that Harley Quinn and Catwoman would break me out very soon, so I had no reason to fight. All I had to do was be a good little patient until they let their guard down.

But being sent back here by fucking Batman was still annoying. It was so boring.

I didn't even understand why I had to be the one, who got locked up. The crimes Batman commited against mother nature with all of his expensive machines were much worse.

At least I respected the earth, unlike him.

Men were such a disappointment. Behind every bad situation in my life was always a man. I was sick of them.

I did humanity a favor by killing every single one, who fell for my seduction.

I didn't have to wait long for my new psychiatrist to arrive. Thank god it was a woman this time.

I wouldn't have been able to stand another man, explaining to me how the world worked and how I should act.

"Hello Miss Isley, I'm y/n l/n, your new assinged psychiatrist. We will have daily one hour sessions from now on", she said in a gentle voice.

Damn. She was quite young and attractive. The fact that she was already a psychiatrist meant that she was a career woman. That was hot.

"Don't call me by my old name. That girl doesn't exist anymore. I'm Poison Ivy", I said since I couldn't stand to be called by my actual name.

"If that makes you feel better then of course. I know it probably doesn't feel like it but this is supposed to be a safe space. You should feel comfortable here. I'm here to help you, not to judge you", she said while she sat down on the chair across from me.

I raised my eyebrow. Now it was evident that she was young and probably very naive. She actually was motivated to make everything better even though it was a waste of energy.

But it was good for me. I could use that to my advantage.

"Yes it's kinda hard to believe that when my whole body is tied up", I said and she bit her lip.

"I wish I could change that but it was a choice a higher power made. I can however try to convince them to let you move more freely for the next session", she suggested and I had to smile.

Her good nature would bite her in the ass in the future but one side of me felt pity for her. She was too innocent for this world and the innocent would always suffer the most.

"So, I think your old name is a good place to start. Why do you despise it so much?", she asked and I decided to tell her the truth.

The most convincing lies always had some kind of truth to them and I could also gain more sympathy from her, which could make her let her guard down.

"Because I have nothing in commen with Pamela Isley anymore. Pamela was an innocent girl that got taken advantage of. She was a pathetic victim. I'm not a victim anymore. I refuse to ever be a victim again", I said and she wrote everything down.

"So your solution to that is turning other people into victims?", she asked and I bit my lip.

"I can't be a victim, when I'm the one, who causes harm", I replied.