Forever (Harry Potter yandere Tom Riddle/Voldemort x fem.reader)

I wanted to write a book on it first but my other books were more successful, so I ended up deleting it because I was writing three other books at the time and since that one had lesser reads, I decided to drop it but I at least wanted to write a one shot. Keep in mind that I don't support J.K. Rowling's statements towards trans people. I personally seperate the art from the artist. Please remember that requests are closed.

Btw a few things are changed from the books/movies. It should be obvious but there are some fans who like to pick on "mistakes" even when they are intended.

yandere Tom Riddle/Voldemort x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

Ever since I was little, I carried this old, dusty diary with me. After my father died right before the dark Lord got destroyed, there was this emptiness in my heart. I didn't know what to do without him and this emptiness didn't go away until I found the diary in the girl's bathroom of Hogwarts in my first year. Everytime I wrote something in it, someone responded.

I learned that he called himself Tom Riddle and we were writing each other through the diary for years. He was the only one, who truly understood me and he also said that I was his light in the darkness. It felt good to be so important to someone but he also was important to me. He became a like comfort to me and it filled the emptiness I used to feel. He was so precious to me that I called him my prince, when I was younger.

I kept this secret with me the entire time. I didn't want anyone to think I was weird for befriending a boy in a book. Tom also said that people would try to seperate us, if they knew about it and that was the last thing I wanted to happen. So I just continued to write inside the diary, hoping that one day, he would be real.

It was my sixth year in Hogwarts and Voldemort had his power back but everytime, I got worried about it, I just wrote to Tom. "I can barely sleep at night because of all the danger surrounding me.", I wrote into the diary. "Don't worry. Voldemort won't hurt you. You are no danger to him.", Tom replied and I sighed. "How can you be sure? He even kills his followers, if they step out of line.", I wrote back.

"But he won't kill you. It would be such a waste to do that.", he replied and I smiled but no matter how much he comforted me, it just didn't make me feel safe. "I really wish you could show yourself to me.", I wrote very disappointed. I asked him to show himself so many times, but he always declined. "It will happen soon my dear y/n. Soon you'll be ready for it.", he said and I instanly smiled. I couldn't wait to finally see what he looked like.

"Hey, y/n I found needles in one of your books.", Luna suddenly said and I quickly put the book under my bed. "Really, in which one?", I said since I knew it was a waste of time to question her fantasy. It was better to just play along. "Well, I haven't seen that book before. It was very old and dusty. Needles were surrounding it. There were so many of them that I didn't even dare to touch it.", she explained and I knew she was talking about the diary.

"Well, you shouldn't touch my things in general. It's private.", I said and she started humming. "I know but I still wanted to tell you. Needles are dangerous. They will lead you to fall into the darkness.", she said and I just rolled my eyes. "Come on, we have to go to class.", I said to change the topic and she quietly followed me.

We quickly left the Ravenclaw tower to go to potions. I didn't really like potions but Slughorn was a much better teacher than Snape. At least he was kind and didn't scare me to death. Luna and I sat down and when I looked at the Gryffindor side, I noticed that Harry was reading in his book again. I could only roll my eyes at that sight. I was obsessed with a book as well but at least I didn't use it to cheat in class.

I could see on Hermione's expression that she also wasn't very pleased with Harry's way of nailing this class. I always asked myself why Hermione wasn't in Ravenclaw but I guess stereotypes didn't matter in the sorting process. "Hello class, today I want to show you the love potion. Is there someone, who knows something about this potion?", Slughorn asked and Hermione's arm was immediately up.