Trapped (Disney yandere Maleficent x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

Disney yandere Maleficent x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I couldn't stand to stay inside the castle for another minute. Ever since my mother died, everyone constanly tried to comfort me.

I knew they meant well but I just didn't want it to be brought up all the time. I didn't want to talk about it.

But even though I was their princess, they still ignored my wishes because I was a child and therefore couldn't know what was good for me.

Why did grown ups constanly have to act like they knew better?

Why did they constanly ignore children's actual feelings, even if they shared them with them?

I just didn't understand adults so I would never want to be one.

The worst part was that there were no other children beside me in the castle. I had no one to play with. No one, who understood me.

It was suffocating. I needed a break and today finally was the day.

Father had a lot of guests over at his castle to discuss the sucession of the throne since I was his only child and a girl.

I knew it was an important matter to discuss so he probably wouldn't notice I was gone and I always wanted to visit the moors.

It seemed so magical, maybe I could even meet some fairies! I always wanted to see fairies!

Grown ups told me that the moors were dangerous for humans especially for children but they were wrong about a lot of things so their warnings only made me want to go there more.

All the servants were busy with preparing the castle for father's important guests so it was easy for me to sneak past them.

Since my body was small, I managed to fit through a tiny door, which was supposed to be for dogs but it was the only door that wasn't guarded.

I took a relieved breath as soon as I was outside.

I didn't waste any time and made my way to the moors before anyone could see me.

I couldn't stop admiring the beauty of nature as soon as I arrived.

Everything was so bright and colorful.

The castle was always so dark. I wish I could've left it more in the past because all these bright colors were so much better!

I noticed some tiny flies flying past me. They made some shrill noises.

A part of me was hoping those were fairies but they were gone so quickly that I couldn't quite see what it was.

I was so overwhelmed with everything around me, that I didn't notice where I was going.

I flinched when my body started to sink down. I tried to move away but I wasn't able to, moving only made me sink faster.

It was some kind of sand. What was happening?! I was scared. I didn't even want to imagine what would happen, if my entire body was taken in by the sand.

"Help!!! Please help!!! I don't want to disappear!!", I yelled.

"Look a girl!", I heard a female voice say and when I looked up I saw a girl, who looked like my age with giant wings flying above me.

My panic was too big to be amazed.

"Please help me!!!", I begged her.

"Maleficent no! It's a human!", a tiny body, which was flying next to her said in a shrill voice.