Psychotic (yandere Kendall Jenner x fem.reader)

Requested by Kksmilesss thank you so much for this request!

yandere Kendall Jenner x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I gulped before I entered my class. Kendall was in this class as well and there was no person in this world, I feared the most. I was sure she was the devil in disguise. As soon as I entered, her evil eyes immediately catched me and she walked towards me with a sinister smirk on her face. My body started shivering and I looked down with the hope that she would get bored of me and leave but my hopes were useless as always.

I could feel her hot breath against my face while she looked up and down from my body. "You're such a slut.", she spat out and I flinched by the sound of her voice. As always there was a lumb in my throat and I wasn't able to say something. "Coming to school with such a short skirt to show of your legs is truly disgusting. How many people do you want to tease until you're finally satisfide?", she asked very hateful and I bit my lip so hard that blood was coming out.

"This bitch doesn't even deny that she is a desperete boyfriend stealing cunt.", Kim suddenly said and joined us. I looked at her very confused before Kendall's face darkened even more. "Don't look so clueless. You know very well that my boyfriend Kanye was flirting with you today and he would never do that without someone manipulating him because he loves only me. You seduced him you bitch.", Kim hissed very angry but it wasn't true!

Kanye was a player and flirted with every girl and I didn't even like him. But of course I wasn't brave enough to say that. "You're even worse than I thought. I think someone needs to teach you how to behave.", Kendall then said and came closer to me. I slowly took a few steps back from her to keep my distance but then I suddenly hit the wall and she had a dirty grin on her face while I was shivering. "Don't look at me like that. A slut like you must like this kind of attention.", she said before she groped my breast, which made me flinch.

"Stop...", I managed to mutter out completely terrified but it only made her laugh. "But a worthless slut like you needs to know her place.", she said before she raised her hand and slapped my in the face so hard that my entire cheek was red and tears were coming out of my eyes. "Do it Kendall, give this bitch what she deserves.", Kim cheered while everyone in this class looked at us.

There it was again. The typical stares of everyone but no one did anything to help me. Not even comforting. They just looked at it as if it was some kind of spectacle. Kendall had a sinister smirk on her face while she pushed me against the wall very hard before she raised her hand again. "Stop it!!", I heard a familiar voice shout all of a sudden.

I quickly turned around to see Kylie looking at us very upset. "Shut up Kylie. This has nothing to do with you.", Kendall told her very annoyed but Kylie just casually walked towards me and put her arm around me very protective. "It definetely has something to do with me when you hurt my friend. Calm down your issues psycho.", she hissed at her before she took my hand to bring me to the nurse's office.

"Leave her alone Kylie! She mustn't have friends!", Kendall yelled after us very hateful and I noticed that Kylie's face was filled with pure rage before she walked towards Kendall. "Just because you treat her like shit, doesn't mean that everyone has to do the same. She is my friend and she is way more precious than you could ever be.", she told her very angry while Kendall's hands started to shake. Then Kylie walked towards me again and we both left the class room, leaving Kendall behind while she panted heavily.

I was so grateful that Kylie was there for me during all the bullying, I received from Kendall. At least one person was helping me and I didn't know how I could show her how grateful I was. "Are you alright?", she asked me very worried and I slowly nodded. "My cheek still burns but you stopped her from doing worse things.", I told her and a warm smile appeared on her face. As soon as we reached the nurse's office, we noticed that it was empty.