Haunted (Wednesday yandere Goody Addams x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

If you want more yandere Wednesday characters, then please check out my story "Opposite obsession (yandere Wednesday x femOC x yandere Enid)" Goody also plays a huge role ;)

and

If you want more yandere Jenna Ortega characters x female reader, then please check out my imagine book "yandere Jenna Ortega characters x fem.reader imagines"

Wednesday yandere Goody Addams x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

My parents promised that I would finally fit in somewhere when they sent me to Nevermore. They were wrong. Everyone here was exacly the same as everyone else the only difference was that they all had a supernatural power.

I still had a hard time making friends because I was an introvert with social anxiety. Whenever someone talked to me, I came across as desinterested but it was only because I was reserved towards strangers, not because I actually wasn't.

Then there was also my power. I could see dead people. It used to scare me when I was little but now I got used to it. I ended up talking to them a lot more than to living people and since I was the only one, who could see them, it looked like I was talking to air, which seemed odd to most people.

But the dead were the only true friends I had. Especially Goody. She was my best friend. She was the only one, who understood me. Who truly made me feel less alone. I didn't know what I would do without her. I would probably be a total wrack. I remember the day I met her, as if it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

I ran through the forest as fast as I could. I didn't care where I would end up. All I wanted was to get away. Get away from everything. Especially Bianca and her siren clique. She humiliated me in front of everyone at the Weathervane because I was talking to a dead woman, who used to work there when she was alive.

She thought it was odd and called me a freak. Everyone was laughing. I couldn't stand it. I had to run away. I was better of alone. I only felt safe when I was by myself... It was lonely but safe.

I reached some ruins, which probably used to be a house. I was completely out of breath and decided to sit down on one of the remaining stones. After I catched my breath, I couldn't stop myself from crying. Why was it so hard to make friends?

"A young girl all alone in the woods? That's quite dangerous", I suddenly heard a female voice mumble. I stood up and looked around, only to see a small figure in a white dress with blonde braids peeking behind a piece of the stone wall.

"Why is it dangerous?", I asked and her eyes widened in surprise. "You can... See me?", she asked in shock. "Yes, I can see dead people", I said while wiping my tears away. She hesitantly walked towards me. "It's been a while since I was able to talk to the living", she said and looked at me more closely.

"You didn't answer my question. Why is it dangerous?", I asked again and she bit her lip. "It's always dangerous for a young maiden to be in the woods all by herself without someone strong to protect her", she stated. Yep, she definitely came from a different time period.

"Well, you're here now. I'm not by myself", I said and she chuckled lightly. "I won't be a good help I'm afraid. I can't touch anything. If I could, I would've already ran my hand through your soft h/c hair... It's so shiny", she said and looked at me me as if she was hypnotised while my cheeks got hot.

"Ehm....", I said and took a step back. "Forgive me. It was impertinant of me to say that. I'm just so delighted to be able to interact with a living person again. My existence as a dead is quite lonely", she explained and I got less tense. Damn. Even if I was dead, I could still feel lonely.