His queen (Game of thrones yandere Jon Snow x fem.reader)

Requested by UmbraWitch2000 thank you so much for this request!

yandere Jon Snow x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

So that was the downfall of King's Landing... I looked at the destroyed city from the balcony of the red keep to see what my queen had done. I couldn't believe it. I supported her since the day, she arrived in Westeros only to see her becoming exacly like her father but I bent the knee to her so I would still serve her for the rest of my life. Maybe I could try to talk some sense into her. She still wanted to break the wheel, so maybe she would listen. I also had to make sure that she wouldn't do anything to Jon since she knew about his true heritage.

At first I couldn't believe it but deep in my heart I knew it was true. Jon always was special ever since we grew up together... It was a blessing that the Starks took care of me after my family died and it felt like I was a part of their family but I still wasn't truly a part of them, which was why Jon and I got so close since both of us were outcasts in someway but now everything changed. He actually was a true Targaryen and the true heir of the iron throne. It was clear that Daenerys would always see him as a threat and it was only a matter of time until she would get rid of him.

I didn't want him to die... We were always together during our entire childhood and I couldn't imagine my life without him, even though he was constanly around me and it sometimes irritated me. "What are you doing?", I suddenly heard his voice while he walked up behind me and put his arms around me. I just sighed and turned around to face him. "Thinking about the future.", I told him and he chuckled.

"Daenerys will only cause destruction when she is the queen. At first I didn't think she was a bad Targaryen but today she changed my mind completely. You should be queen instead of her.", he told me and put a strain of my hair behind my ear while I looked at him in shock. "Be careful with your words Jon... They can always be seen as treason.", I whispered to him very angry but he just shook his head.

"But it's the truth. You are truly kind hearted and could safe Westeros and I could be your king because I'm the true heir, therefore only I am worthy of you.", he told me and my eyes widened in shock. He always was very clingy and sometimes possessive towards me but he couldn't possibly be serious about marrying me... "Don't be ridiculous.", I told him but his expression remaimed serious while his grip on my wrist tightened.

"I'm not being ridiculous! No man out there is good enough for you because you are just so pure and since only I truly appreciate that because I know you for so long, I'm the only one, who can reach you and it should be us, who sit on the iron throne! Westeros has to see that we are better rulers than her!", he started to yell and I could see an unfamilar glint in his eyes, which made my skin crawl. "Jon stop it! You are like a brother to me! I know you are a Targaryen but you weren't raised like them so you don't have to make the same mistakes and start to destroy Westeros with fire and blood even more because that will happen, if you want to take the throne from Daenerys! And we both also bent the knee to Daenerys so we will be loyal to her!", I tried to convince him but I could see pure rage in his eyes.

"I bent the knee before I knew about my true heritage. She will always see  me a threat and her uncontrollable madness can lead her to kill me and I won't let that happen! No one will ever stop me from being with you y/n!", he yelled in pure rage, which made me flinch. "Please stop it Jon! As long as you are loyal to her and show her that you don't want the throne, she will spare you. You are the only family she has after all.", I told him but his face darkened even more. "She will never be a part of my family. Only you and me will be family as well as the children you will give me.", he said and I looked at him in horror. I couldn't take this any longer so I pushed my hands away from his grip and ran out of the room with his dull eyes watching me.