Psycho doll (yandere Barbie x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

This one shot was written before the new Barbie movie with Margot Robbie came out. I just really wanted to write it and couldn't wait any longer so I just use the knowledge I have now.

yandere Barbie x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I knew I should've brought a navigation system with me. Damn it. Now I ended up in the middle of the desert and I got nervous when I saw that I didn't have much gasoline left. Shit. I had to find a way out of the desert before I would be stuck here but before I could act on that thought, my car stopped.

Fuck. I instanly grabbed my phone to call for help but I had no signal or internet. I guess I had to walk and see, if someone, who could help me was here somewhere. I groaned before getting out of the car.

I was sure I knew the way but in the end my orientation was as good as the one from bugs. Now I was stuck in the desert with no signal. I was screwed. I would die here.

I was walking around for a while and the heat was getting to me. I needed water but then my eyes were blinded by a bright pink color. I rubbed them. Maybe I got some sand in them, which clouded my vision but even after I rubbed them, it was still there.

It looked like a big, pink town and when I walked closer, I saw 'Barbieland' written on a sign. Maybe it was some kind of theme park for children, I didn't know about. But I didn't think further about this. This was my only chance to get help so I walked inside.

What a strange theme park. There was no ticket control or queue. I could literally just walk in and everything around me was in a shade of pink. Yep. Definitely Barbie. I probably would've liked it when I was a kid but now it just hurt my eyes.

I was surrounded by several pink houses but they didn't look like normal houses. They looked like life size versions of a Barbie play house. They didn't even have walls. I had to admit, they did a good job with the park but why was it so empty? Maybe it was closed but if it was closed, then why was I able to get in here in the first place?

"Hello?", I shouted, hoping someone would hear me. "Oh Hi Barbie!", I suddenly heard a female voice say and I looked around to see where it was coming from only to see a blonde woman standing on a roof of one of the houses. She waved at me while smiling brightly and I noticed that she wanted to jump from the roof. My eyes widened.

"Don't!", I yelled in shock but I was caught off guard when I noticed that she was floating elegantly to the ground. I couldn't believe my eyes. Damn. They had some great special effects here. The woman walked towards me and she really did look like a real life Barbie doll.

"I haven't seen you here before. What kind of Barbie are you?", she asked very curious. I was confused by that question but maybe she was an actress, who was aquired to act a certain way like the actors in Disney World. "Ehm... I'm sorry for the inconvenience but my car doesn't have gas anymore and I got quite lost in the desert. Do you mind to call for help?", I asked and she blinked a few times before smiling brightly.

"Sure, follow me", she said and I ended up following her inside the house. "Would you like something to drink while I call for help?", she asked and I eagerly nodded. She went to the fridge to get some orange juice but when she filled it into a cup, it remained empty.

I raised my eyebrow when she handed me the cup. "It's empty", I said and she looked at me confused. "No, I just filled it with orange juice", she stated. "Listen, I really need something to drink so please stop to act like I'm a doll", I said and her eyes widened. "You're not a doll?", she asked in disbelief and I looked at her as if she lost her mind.