Isolation (Disney yandere Rapunzel x fem.reader)

Rapunzel is in my top 3 favorite Disney princesses and I just wanted to do it. Please remember that requests are closed.

yandere Rapunzel x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I loved going to the forest. In the village it was always so hectic and crowded especially today since it was the birthday of the lost princess and the big latern festival was taking place. I understood that it was hard for the King and the Queen to lose their child but sending laterns into the sky, hoping she would see them and return seemed useless to me.

She was a baby when she was kidnapped. How was she supposed to know that the laterns were for her? Was she even able to see them since no one knew where she was? But the worst part was that people were treating it as if it was something to celebrate even though I could see in the King's and Queen's eyes that this day was hard for them to go through.

I definetely couldn't watch this another time, so I decided to spend this day on the lake in the forest since it was very hot today anyway. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cold water around my feet until I heard someone grunt. I quickly opened my eyes and followed the noise, maybe someone needed help. I was walking around the lake until I saw a girl in a purple dress. She looked very scared and overwhelmed by this situation.

"Excuse me, do you need help?", I asked very concerned and her eyes widened when she looked at me. "Ehm... Yes... I mean.... My hair is...", she stuttered out very shy and I gasped when I looked behind her and saw that she had a lot of hair. I never saw so much hair in my entire life! How was this even possible?

She was constanly pulling on her long, blonde hair and I finally realized that it was tangled up in some trees. She was breathing heavily and I could tell that she was in panic. "Please my dear, there is nothing to be afraid of. I will help you.", I said and she looked deep into my eyes before she nodded. I could tell that she was already in pain from all the pulling she did, so I tried to be as gentle as possible.

It took me a while to untangle her hair since it was everywhere. I sighed in relief when I was finally done. "You have to braid your hair. Otherwise things like this will happen constanly.", I told her but she was just shivering. "Are you alright?", I asked and she shook her head. "She was right... I should've never done this... What if someone was chasing me and this happened... Oh the outside world truly is full of danger...", she stuttered out in panic and I gently grabbed her shoulder to make her look at me.

"Listen, everything is alright. No one is chasing you. You're safe. Come on, I will braid your hair and then it won't get tangled up again.", I said and she nodded while her hand suddenly caressed my cheek. "Are you real?", she asked and I laughed. "Of course I am. Why?", I asked confused. "You are the first human I ever saw beside my mother and she said that the outside world is full of egotistical people but you're not like that so...", she said and I looked at her very confused.

"What's your name?", I asked while I started to braid her hair. "Rapunzel. And yours?", she replied. "y/n. And what happened to you?", I asked and she sighed. "My mother and I live in a tower to protect me from the outside world. But I really wanted to leave the tower to see the laterns up close, so I made my mother go away for three days, so I could sneak out and see the laterns and come back before she noticed I was gone.", she explained and my jaw dropped.

"So this is the first time you ever left the tower?", I asked and she nodded. "And I shouldn't have done it! So many dangerous things could've happened... I really should return...", she said. "It's true. Dangerous things can happen but amazing things can also happen. You don't have to isolate yourself for your entire life. Don't you know how many good things you will miss, if you do that?", I asked and she sighed.