Cold hearted (Disney yandere Elsa x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

This takes place between frozen one and frozen two

Frozen yandere Elsa x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

My family traveled around the world a lot and I loved it because I was curious about the world. I wanted to see every last bit of it. I was glad that I was a child of the king's brother of our island instead of the king himself since then we wouldn't be able to travel a lot due to the king's duties.

I was excited when we finally arrived in Arendelle. I heard about queen Elsa's ice powers and I finally wanted to see what she could do with my own eyes.

"Do you think this dress is appropriate for this place?", I asked my mother and spinned around in my gown that I wanted to wear at the royal ball we were invited to tonight. "I think it's perfect. I've seen other women wear dresses with a similiar neckline and waist here", she assured me and I nodded.

I didn't want to stand out too much at the ball and I also wanted to show the queen that I respected her culture so wearing the right dress was important to me.

After I was ready, my parents and I walked outside, where a carriage was already waiting for us. As soon as it started moving, I couldn't stop myself from looking out of the window to see the beautiful landscape.

"Don't put your head out of the window too much, you'll ruin your hair and your cheeks will get too red", my mother told me and I sighed when I put my head back inside.

"You know I just want to see everything", I said and my father chuckled. "We know but we are going to a ball now. It's important that you look appropriate. You can do this when we return from the ball", he said and I sighed.

When I was younger they didn't care about stuff like that. I constanly had frizzy hair and red cheeks. Everyone actually thought it was charming but now that I was in the age of marriage, things changed.

I was anxious about getting married. I knew my parents would never force me to marry but I knew it was expected of me. I would definitely try to find a husband, who would also travel around the world with me like my parents. I couldn't bare to constanly be locked up in a castle.

My body was filled with excitement when we finally arrived. I looked around with curious eyes after we walked out of the carriage. So many royal families with gorgeous dresses were around me but they all seemed a little bit stiff.

I knew royal families were often like that but I've also been in places where they were lively and open. I always ended up beind disappointed when we went to a place where they were stiff and cold.

But the castle was absolutely beautiful. There were a lot of ice sculptures all around. Probably from queen Elsa herself. I couldn't wait to meet her. When we finally reached the ballroom, all families had to line up in order to get introduced to the queen.

I hated this formal stuff. I finally wanted to explore but I had to wait in line until it was my family's turn. "May I introduce to you lord and lady l/n from Acania and their daughter y/n", a man said to introduce us to the royal family.

I recognized Elsa immediately. She looked stunning. The ice blue dress, the braided, white hair... Absolutely beautiful. Next to her was a girl with light brown hair, probably her sister princess Anna along with a blonde man right next to her.

"We are honored to be here queen Elsa", my father said and we bowed in front of her. She smiled lightly but it looked forced. She had an elegant figure but she also seemed very stiff. I was disappointed at that. I thought she would be more lively.