Two faced (yandere Regina George x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

mean girls yandere Regina George x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

~Flashback~

"Your present is the best as always!", Regina cheered after she opened my present for her birthday and hugged me tightly.

Then I heard a strange sound, it sounded like sniffing. Did she sniff my hair? No, why would she do that? It probably was someone else.

"Okay I think that's enough, you're suffocating her", Janis said and pulled me away from Regina, making Regina glare at her.

"Could you at least try to keep your hands off of y/n during my birthday?", she asked and Janis glared at her as well now.

"Then stop giving me a reason to", Janis said and Regina giggled.

"Why does it bother you so much that I'm close to y/n?", she suddenly asked and Janis raised her eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me? You're constanly overstepping her boundaries", Janis said.

"How? I'm just close to my best friend. You're acting quite jealous now", Regina said and crossed her arms.

"Guys please don't argue today. Let's just celebrate", I said since I couldn't stand this tension any longer.

Even though they stopped arguing, the tension between them didn't disappear. I loved both of them but it was exhausting that they didn't stop arguing.

I was hoping they would at least refrain from doing that on Regina's birthday.

I was glad when it was decided that we would finally sleep. Even though I always had trouble sleeping at a sleepover, I still fell asleep easily because of all the stress Regina and Janis caused.

I woke up by a soft hand caressing my leg.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!", I heard Janis ask aggressively.

"What are YOU doing?! Touching y/n while she is asleep?! That's just disgusting!", Regina asked back completely shocked, making me wake up completely.

"What's the matter?", I asked confused but my eyes widened in shock when I was that my covers and pants were pulled down, leaving me only in panties.

"Holy shit!", I cursed and pulled my pants back up.

"Don't put this on me! YOU wanted to touch y/n!", Janis said and Regina shook her head.

"I should've known you're a disgusting dyke! That's why you always get jealous when I'm close to y/n! I can't believe you use my party to take advantage of girls!", Regina said.

"That's bullshit! You wanted to take advantage!", Janis shouted.

"Don't you dare blame me! Get out of my house!", Regina yelled and all the other girls glared at Janis. It was Regina's party, so they were all her friends and not really Janis'.

"Don't believe her y/n", Janis said before she angrily left.

I never figured out who was right.

~present~

Great, the first day on my new school and I was late because my alarm didn't work. The first day after the summer holidays was the day I relied on my alarm the most since I had a messed up sleep schedule over the last few weeks.

But at least all the stress I had this morning made me too busy to be nervous.

I was always nervous when I was new at a school but this time it was even worse because it was the town of my childhood and seeing these people from my childhood all grown up was quite scary since they probably changed a lot.