Addicted (You yandere Ellie Alves x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

psa: this chapter contains drug use. Drugs are bad. Stay away from drugs kids

If you want more yandere Jenna Ortega characters x female reader, then please check out my imagine book "yandere Jenna Ortega characters x fem.reader imagines"

yandere Ellie Alves x fem.reader

Ellie's POV:

"Fresh meat!", I shouted when I saw my sister talking to two unfamiliar people, who seemed to move in to the free apartment. "Oh that's my sister Ellie", Delilah said as soon as I joined them. It was an older man and a girl, who looked like my age. Awesome.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm glad we're geting a kind welcome here. Other people we met weren't that kind", the man said and the girl seemed to be lost in her thoughts. Why wasn't she paying attention to me?

"That's L.A for you. Is it your first time here?", Delilah asked the man and he nodded. "Yes we are from Iceland. We thought it was time for us to leave that small island. Right y/n?", he asked the girl but she just rolled her eyes. y/n... Such a pretty name for a pretty girl. Even though it bothered me that she wasn't paying attention, it also made me even more curious about her.

She held a guitar basket in her hand. So she was a musician. That was even more attractive. "Did a cat bite your tongue honey or am I so breathtaking that you can't even speak?", I asked and winked at her. She instanly glared at me. I finally have her attention.

"Ellie, stop it!", Delilah lectured me and I rolled my eyes at her. Sadly the girl didn't say anything. Damn. What else was I supposed to do? I wasn't used to being ignored and I never struggled with getting attention. What was so special about her? God, she was so mysterious. I instanly became drawn to her.

"Alright, I think my daughter and I should start getting settled", the man said to end this uncomfortable silence before walking away. As soon as they were gone, Delilah instanly glared at me.

"They just moved in. Did you really have to make the girl uncomfortable right away?", she asked very reproachful. "I was just joking because she was so quiet", I said and she sighed. "Not everyone is as out going and talkative as you. She just moved to a different continent so give her some space", she said and walked away.

Space? How could I give her space when she was intruiging me so much? No. Tomorrow I would let my charme enchant her just like I did with everyone else. Then she couldn't ignore me anymore.

On the next day, I was walking around the apartments, hoping I would bump into y/n but then I heard someone play guitar. There was a high chance that it could be her! I instanly followed the noise and
I closed my eyes in enjoyment when  she started singing. She had such a beautiful voice.

I could listen to her for hours. The noise came from downstairs and I saw her sitting on a lounger, longingly looking into the sky. She looked so pretty and her being so talented made her even hotter. I didn't want her to stop singing so I hid behind a large umbrella and continued to listen.

She sang about playing hide and seek in waterfalls when she was younger. So she missed her home? Maybe that was why she was so annoyed. Maybe she didn't want to move to L.A. Who wouldn't want to live in L.A? It was the best place to fulfill your dreams. Her beautiful voice could actually be heard here.

After she was done playing, I came out of my hiding spot and clapped my hands, making her flinch. "Jesus, don't sneak up on me like that", she said in an annoyed tone and I chuckled. Even her speaking voice was beautiful.

"Sorry but I was sure that you would stop playing, if you noticed me, which would've been a shame because you have such a beautiful voice", I said and sat down next to her on the lounger, hoping my compliment would get to her but her empty expression remained. Damn. What else was I supposed to do to make her like me?