Reunited (yandere Melanie Martinez x fem.reader)

Just had this idea and wanted to write it. Please remember that requests are closed.

yandere Melanie Martinez x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

Everything was black around me and my body was stiff. I noticed that I was laying on something soft and I could feel a hot breath against my lips. I slowly groaned before I tried to open my eyes and I noticed that a small figure was quickly moving away from me since the hot breath was suddenly gone.

The light was blinding me and I wasn't able to recognize where I was yet. "You're finally awake. How are you feeling?", a familiar raspy voice suddenly asked and my body immediately shivered. I knew that voice and I definetely never wanted to hear it again but here I was.

As soon as my eyes got used to the lights, I instantly gulped in horror when I looked in the chocolate brown eyes of the devil. It was so hard to get her out of my life... I was glad she became successful so she was distracted from me. I swore to myself that I would never see her again but here I was...

In her pastel pink vintage villa with toys everywhere. I couldn't remember how I got here but memories of my past with this two toned hair colored lunatic instantly jumped into my head while she looked at me with her crazy eyes...

Flashback:

The doorbell to my house rang and I immediately ran downstairs to open it very excited. I smiled brightly when I saw my friend and she had her usual warm smile on her face as well when she saw me. I knew people bullied her for her unique style but I always admired her for it.

"Hey y/n. Can I come in?", she asked and I nodded before I lead her to my room. It actually was the first time she was in my house because my parents always thought she was strange so they never wanted her here but today they were out on a date night so I could finally show her my room.

"Your room is very cute. Just like you.", she said in a very sweet voice and I awkwardly chuckled. She always flirted with me in a innocent way but I never thought much about it. We were close friends after all and we were telling each other everything.

She casually sat down on my bed and pointed beside her as a sign for me to sit down as well and I instantly did. She was biting her lip very nervous while she looked down. I never saw her like this so I started to gently rub her back.

"What's wrong?", I asked her very worried and she looked at me with her big chocolate brown eyes. "I... Need to tell you something... But you have to promise me that you won't judge me...", she stuttered out very nervous and I nodded. "Of course Mel. You can talk to me about anything. You know that.", I told her and she sighed before her hand suddenly was on my cheek.

"I think... I might be bisexual... I mean I like boys but I might like girls too...", she told me and I bit my lip very nervous. I was fifteen years old... I actually never thought about things like this but she was my friend so of course I didn't mind. "It's okay. I'm just wondering how you found out because I don't really know much about this.", I asked her and she moved closer to me while her hand was still on my cheek.

"Because I realized that the feelings I have for you are more than friendly y/n. I adore you. You are my sexual awakening...", she confessed and I looked at her very shocked. I never thought that she liked me more than a friend... But I actually never saw her as anything else...

She noticed that I was speechless and before I knew what was going on, her lips were suddenly on mine. Her lips were soft but sloppy... It didn't feel right. Her usual soft behaviour changed into a more aggressive one since she desperetely tried to get entrance to my mouth.