More than friends (Riverdale yandere Veronica x fem.reader)

Requested by no one. I just got creative.

yandere Veronica Lodge x fem.reader

Veronica's POV:

I moaned in enjoyment when I sucked on y/n's neck very greedy to make sure I leave my personal mark on her. She always told me not to because she didn't want anyone to see but I always ignored it. I just couldn't stop myself. "Damn Ronnie...", y/n moaned out very angry that I didn't listen to her again but it only made me smile. She should know by now that I always did what I wanted and never listened to others.

I slowly moved my lips down to my favorite place... Her beautiful  breasts. I loved her gorgeous body. Now I finally did my favorite thing, I kissed her perfect formed breasts, which made her head fall back while she moaned. I immediately started to suck on her precious breasts and I took each one of them completely in mouth, while I moaned myself and listened to the cute, innocent noises she made.

How could someone be so perfect? I usually was always after boys but y/n always turned me on so much that I had to go after her and I always got what I wanted since I was little. Her innocent reactions to my teasing were the death of me... But there was just one problem... She only wanted me as her friend. The only thing I managed to get her to was experimenting with me, since I was very experienced with sexual things while she was shy and innocent.

She only wanted to practice for her future boyfriend with me so that she had kind of an idea on what to do. I agreed to it only because I took everything I could get. At least I could make out with her and touch her a little but only a little. Everytime we were so close like now, it was pure pleasure but also torture since my vagina always got soaking wet when I did this with her, especially when I kissed her gorgeous breasts but she never allowed me to do more. Everytime I tried to pull her pants down to finally get a look at her vagina, she always stopped me since she wanted to safe herself for her special someone. Only little things were alright for her to do.

Why couldn't I be her special someone? No one could ever love her more than I did... I was also sure that I could fuck her better than any man could but she never made me get into her pants and as time went by, I got more and more frustrated. I noticed that her nipples hardened and my face darkened in arousal when I saw my darling like this... Sweaty, panting heavily and completely aroused by this unfamiliar feeling I gave her.

I couldn't help myself. I started to kiss down her stomach very fast while she flinched in shock. It was too late. I couldn't control myself. I wanted her and I started to push her pants down and finally touched her vagina while she shrieked very terrified. She still had her panties on but I could still feel how wet she was and it made me growl while I wanted to rip it off of her but she suddenly grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Ronnie stop!", she said very shocked but I couldn't and tried to get my hands out of her grip.

"I can't darling. I want you.", I breathed out but she suddenly pushed me away from her with a lot of strengh. I growled in surprise but I slowly calmed down from it since the mood was ruined now. I sighed in desparation while y/n quickly dressed herself again. "You become more and more aggressive. I think it's time for us to stop this.", she said and my eyes widened in shock. "Why?! You always seemed to enjoy what I do to you.", I asked her very hurt but she just shook her head.

"I told you right from the beginning that it's only for practice. We are best friends after all and I finally found someone I like so I think I have enough experience now to be confident enough to try this with a boy.", she told me and my world just shattered right infront of my eyes. I thought as time went by, she would grow to share my feelings but she still saw me only as her best friend... And now I would lose her to a pathetic guy while I was able to give her more than anyone ever could.