Equal (yandere Miranda Priestly x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

devil wears Prada yandere Miranda Priestly x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

Making it into the fashion industry was hard when you didn't have connections or a wealthy backround.

You had to work very hard for it and learn how to survive in this brutal industry, no would ever prepare you for.

One way to do that was by working as Miranda Priestly's assistent. A job, many young girls would kill for. A job, I was applying for today.

I was shaking and sweating.

My job interview had to be absolutely perfect. This job could open so many doors for me and I would be able to be close to Miranda.

I always looked up to her. She was a true career woman, I aspired to be.

Runway was my favorite magazine and it was my dream to see my own designed clothes in it.

"y/n l/n?", a shrill voice called out and I flinched before I immediately followed her.

Her outfit was so classy and beautiful. She was obviously wearing Vivienne Westwood.

Everyone who walked past me, wore at least one designer piece. Clothes I always wanted to have but I couldn't afford.

My closet was made out of thrift store items and pieces I made myself. I was proud of the style I created for myself but of course no one cared about it.

Soon my own clothes would be clothes no one could afford, I just had to get this job and work for Miranda for at least one year.

"I'm Emily Charlton, the first assistent and we need someone, who is able to survive here since this is a very difficult job. Miranda is ready to talk to you now", she said and I almost choked on my own spit.

"Miranda will do the interview?", I asked in shock.

"Yes, the last person was directly hired by her and she made the footsteps you're stepping in very large so she decided to always hire them directly", Emily explained and I nodded.

"You are aware that Runway is a fashion magazine right?", she asked and took a closer look at my outfit.

Right, I didn't wear a designer piece or anything that was trendy now.

"I love Runway and fashion, which is why I'm creating my own style. I want to be a designer someday", I said and she started laughing.

"Good luck. Now go, she hates waiting", she said and I took a deep breath.

My heart stopped beating for a second when Miranda looked at me.

It seemed so surreal that my idol actually acknowledged my existence.

She took her glasses off and observed me from head to toe.

"Who are you?", she asked and I immediately placed my papers on her desk.

"I'm y/n l/n, I just graduated from college. I have a degree in fashion merchandising and had several oppertunities to design pieces of clothing. I also won a price for the most designer looking dress on campus", I explained and she just slowly nodded while looking straight into my eyes.

"And what do you want here? You won't get to design anything as my assistent", she asked and I gulped.

"I love Runway and I adore your work. I believe I could learn a lot here", I said and she nodded.

"What are those clothes?", she asked.

Oh my god. It would crush me, if she didn't like them.

"I designed them myself, well except the shoes", I said.