Loss (Harry Potter yandere Hermione x fem.reader x yandere Fleur)

Requested by AnalynAlcantara thank you so much for this request!

yandere Hermione Granger x fem.reader x yandere Fleur Delacour

Hermione's POV:

The death eaters found the hiding place of the order of the phoenix and we were fighting for our lifes right now. We had to make sure that they couldn't get Harry and we were lucky that only a few of them were there. I even saw the parents of my dear y/n... I loved her for ages but I always was too shy to talk to her because she was a Slytherin and always around Malfoy... But this didn't stop me from admiring her from a far. I watched her by everything she did and sometimes, I even was able to sniff her amazing smell when she was walking past me.

She actually was my first sexual awakening because I always had intense dreams about her, which always made me feel all kind of things and by watching her closely, I also found out that she was nothing like the usual Slytherins. She was kind and innocent but her parents weren't apparently. It broke my heart that her parents were death eaters and that we had to kill them but then I asked myself, where y/n actually was...

What would happen to her after we killed her parents? She needed someone to protect her and maybe I should finally overcome my shy behaviour and do it myself before Fleur could... Fleur always was confident about her feelings for y/n and constanly flirted with her, whenever she saw her but because of her arrogant attitude, y/n never seemed to be interested in her.

But Fleur never gave up. I knew very well that her feelings were equally strong as mine that was why I had to be faster than her. I looked at her while she was fighting against a death eater and I noticed by the look of her face that she noticed y/n's parents as well. She suddenly catched me looking at her and after she defeated the death eater, she walked towards me. "We should capture y/n's parents before we kill them. Maybe we can find out where she is and find her.", she suddenly told me and my eyes widened in shock.

"Since when do you want to work together with me?", I asked her in surprise since she never seemed to care about me. "I tried to get with her for years but I guess I'm too confident while you are too shy to even talk to her. So maybe teaming up could give us the right balance.", she explained and maybe this idea wasn't that bad. I always thought that I wouldn't have a chance against Fleur since she was so confident and beautiful because her grandma was a veela but working with her could really help me since I probably would be way too shy to capture her parents alone.

"Alright then we will share y/n as soon as we found her. She definetely needs us after she lost her parents.", I replied and a smile of victory was all over Fleur's face. "Fabulousment but we mustn't tell her that we killed her parents.", she said and I nodded. I hated to lie to y/n But she definetely wouldn't be able to love us back when we did. So we took all of our strengh together and fought the remaining death eaters until only y/n's parents were the only ones, who were still alive.

Lupin just pointed his wand at them and wanted to finish them off but Fleur and I immediately stopped him. "No we need to talk them first! They are the only ones, who know where a very important person is and we need to know.", Fleur begged him and he nodded understanding before he put a different spell on them, which tied them up. "I will leave it to you then.", he said and everyone left us alone with them while we looked at them with a serious expression.

"I will make you a generous offer, you tell us where your daughter is and in return we will keep you alive.", Fleur offered them and I looked at her with wide eyes. She knew we couldn't keep them alive because they knew where our hiding place was and would probably tell Voldemord. "Why should we tell you? So that you can kill her instead?", the woman said very hateful and I gulped. I was way too unsure to speak so I was glad that Fleur handled this.