Cure (yandere Justin Bieber x fem.reader)

This is based on a dream I had, I just expanded the story. Please remember that requests are closed.

yandere Justin Bieber x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I just finished another chapter for the book I was writing for my writing exam. My first college year just started and I couldn't wait to study all the literature while also creating my own. I daydreamed about being a successful author one day but then my father suddenly walked into my room. I looked at him very confused while he panted very exhausted.

"I need your help.", he said and I raised my eyebrow before I followed him into the kitchen and my eyes instanly widened. "What is he doing here?", I asked my father and he sighed. "You know that I'm one of his producers.", he replied but my confusion didn't disappear. "Yes I do but he never showed up at our house. Why is he suddenly here?", I asked and my father started to get very annoyed.

"I found him infront of the studio with a bottle of whiskey. I couldn't leave him there and he also didn't want to be brought back home, so what else was I supposed to do?", he explained and I slowly nodded. "Go to bed father. I will take care of him.", I told him and he gave me a relieved look before he left me alone with the one and only Justin Bieber.

My father produced his music for years so it wasn't new to me to see him but this was the first time, we paid attention to each other. I never was very interested in him or his music. I was always spending my time with literature. Even when I was in the studio, my nose was constanly stuck in a book, so I doubt that he ever saw my face.

"Do you want some tea?", I asked very unsure and he slowly nodded while he stared at the wall. I quickly prepared the tea for him and after I handed him the mug, I sat down across from him. "Alright, I don't judge anything that happened tonight because I know that it had a cause. If you want to talk about it, I will listen but if you don't, then I won't push you.", I said very gentle and his tension seemed to loosen a bit.

"It's been a while since I met someone, who seemed so.... Real in Hollywood...", he rasped out and I giggled. "Well maybe because I don't spend much time in the real world. I'm mostly trapped in fiction.", I joked and he had to smile. "You know... Someone like me has to be careful with who they trust.", he said and I nodded. "Of course. I respect that. But trust me, I really don't care about Hollywood gossip. Whatever you tell me here, will stay here.", I assured him and he sighed.

"I feel like if I don't tell anyone, I will burst... You know my wife Hailey?", he asked and I nodded. "Well... We will have a divorce. I thought she was the only good thing about this world but she actually is just like everyone else.", he said and I slowly understood. So that was why he was drinking and didn't want to go back to his home... "I'm so sorry to hear that. You can spend the night here if you want.", I said and his eyes lit up. "Thank you.", he rasped out and I gently stroke his hand before I left to prepare the guest room for him.

When I came back I almost choked in shock. He was reading my unfinished book! This book wasn't even for my college. I wrote it just for fun but I still couldn't stand if someone read my work before it was finished. "Hey, give it back!", I yelled in panic but he instanly threw his arms in the air, so I couldn't reach it. "Why are you so embarassed? Your work is really good. You are very talented.", he said but it didn't calm me down. He shouldn't have read it without my permission.

"It's not finished! No one can read my work when it isn't finished so please give it back!", I yelled again but he didn't listen. "But you should because you never know how much influence a person has. One word from me and publishers will fight against each other to put your book on brand.", he said and my body froze for a second. "You.... You would promote my book?", I asked very stunned and he chuckled. "Why not? You have been very kind to me without expecting something from me. Especially your surprised expression tells me that you never expected something in return. It's been a long time since someone was so genuine with me.", he said and my anger instanly disappeared.