Teacher's pet (school for good and evil yandere Lady Lesso x fem.reader)

Requests are closed

The school for good and evil yandere Lady Lesso x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I was sent into the doom room once again. It became such a habit that I wasn't even worried about what happened to me.

I impatiently waited in the dungeon for Lady Lesso to arrive, I truly hope I would get this over with fast since I didn't want to miss lunch.

I suddenly heard footsteps. "Finally", I whispered to myself. The waiting time was always so boring.

After a few seconds, Lady Lesso finally stepped inside the dungeon, looking quite amused to have me here again.

"You seem to love this room considering how many times you end up here", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Am I not supposed to be evil? So why do I even get punished for it?", I asked and she sighed.

"There still are rules in this school that even Nevers have to follow", she said and I shook my head.

"I should actually be rewarded for breaking them since I'm the only one, who is truly evil here by breaking them, besides, professor Dovey is annoying. She deserved it", I said and Lady Lesso chuckled amused.

"I agree. She is annoying but I at least have to pretend that I respect the rules and punish you for misbehaving", she said and started to brush her hands over several torture instruments in this room.

"It's no surprise that the Nevers never win against Evers, if we get so restricted. If you actually teached us true evil, we would be unstoppable", I said and she bit her lip.

"No, you would be unstoppable. You have the most potential to actually beat the Evers because you go beyond the rules. Most Nevers don't want to be truly evil, they just want to fulfill their roles but not you", she said while moving closer towards me.

As soon as she was close enough, she lifted my chin up, making me look into her shiny eyes.

"Teaching true blood magic to all Nevers would be a waste of time... It would be much more effective, if I just teach it to you", she whispered and I grinned.

I felt flattered that she actually saw so much potential in me.

"Are you offering me special treatment?", I asked teasingly and she grinned.

"I'm offering you private lessons with just the two of us. I will teach you everything about blood magic and dark magic. After some time, I'm sure you will be evil enough to actually be able to make evil win against good", she said and my body was filled with excitement.

I would finally learn what I always wanted to learn. I could finally be true evil like I always wanted to be. I finally wouldn't have to fulfill a role and follow stupid rules about being evil.

"So will you take my offer?", she asked expectant.

"Absolutely", I said and she grinned before she let go of my chin and grabbed a blade.

"I still need to punish you though so professor Dovey doesn't get suspicious but don't worry, scars are attractive", she said and I hissed in pain when she cut my arm with the blade.

"Only one cut, professor Dovey is so soft that it will probably be enough for her", she said and put the blade down.

"We will have our lesson everyday right after school in my office. Never be late", she said and the restraints on my wrists finally losened and I was free to go.

I quickly rushed to the cafeteria for lunch and I could see Sophie waiting for me.

She smiled in relief when she saw me and I immediately walked over to her table.