Android malfunction (yandere Madison Beer x fem.reader)

I just got creative. Please remember that requests are closed.

yandere Madison Beer x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I walked into the shop very excited. The Android I ordered was finally ready and I was so curious but also kinda anxious at the same time. It was the first time, I ever owned an Android and I was scared that I could be overwhelmed. Ever since my parents died at the car accident, I became very lost...

Every orphan was lost, which was why the government allowed every orphan to purchase an Android for free so they could take care of them. Of course the Android could never replace my parents but at least I wasn't alone since my grandma was too weak to take care of me. "Hello, how can I help you Miss?", the seller asked and I bit my lip very nervous. My social anxiety kicked in instantly... I was so glad that I soon would have an Android, who would do the talking for me...

"Ehm... I'm y/n l/n... I ordered a female, young Android.", I told the man and he gave me a warm smile. "Yes of course. Follow me.", he said and I quietly did what he told me. We went through the entire store and I realized how beautiful the robots looked. They looked so much like humans that I couldn't believe they were supposed to be machines.

We stopped infront of the most gorgeous Android of them all... She had tanned skin, brunette hair and she was tall. "So Miss l/n, let me introduce Madison Beer to you. She is programmed to take care of you like a big sister would. Her main focus is to protect you and to guide you through your life. I'm sorry about your loss and I hope Madison will fill the void as much as possible.", the man said and I awkwardly smiled at him.

It was hard for me to talk about my parents. Especially with strangers but it probably was uncomfortable for them either since they had to talk to so many orphans. "Are you happy with her?", he asked and I quickly nodded. "Yes very much. She is so beautiful and I'm sure we will be like sisters soon. I just wanted to know, if they are full robots.", I asked out of curiousity.

"Well, they are 45% human. They have feelings and empathy but they are also programmed and listen to orders so they are to 55% robots.", he explained and I nodded. "If there is a malfunction or something you're unhappy with, you can always call us.", he said before he turned the Android on. Her beautiful, brown eyes instanly lighted up when she saw me and she smiled brightly at me.

"Hello, I'm Madison and I will take care of you and protect you y/n.", she said and I giggled. She was so kind. I was really looking forward to my time with her.

The seller helped me to bring her home with me to my grandma and as soon as we were there she started to scan the house. "It's lovely here. Is there something you want me to do?", she asked and I nervously looked down. "Well... I wanted you because I felt lonely and I was wondering, if you could hug me, if that's alright.", I said and I almost died out of embarassment. I knew she was just a robot but she looked so much like a human.

"Of course it's alright. I'm supposed to take care of you. We are sisters right? You love me?", she said while she pulled me into her arms in a strong grip. If she was a human, her words would scare me but since she was programmed to be that way, it was alright and I instanly cuddled more into her. The whole evening Madison sticked to me like glue. She always had her arms around me and sometimes even kissed my forehead but it felt good... I finally wasn't alone anymore.

The first few weeks were pure bliss. Madison and I grew closer together and she truly became like a sister to me. I was glad to have someone after I lost my parents even though she was just a robot but I could still talk to her about everything and she never judged me. She knew me more than anyone but after some time she became very overprotective.