Chapter 27

Chapter 27

This isn't happening

"Good morning baby"

When I woke up in the morning, it was Lisa's bright smile that greeted me.

"Good morning" I greeted back and seated on my seat, she was with her apron and a spatula on her hand. The smell of fresh coffee and sauted onion and garlic brings me back the mornings I spent here in Jeju with her.

I took the cup and sip the coffee, in the table was Lisa's usual morning newspaper

"Sleep okay?" she asks, her back is still on me while she's busy frying our breakfast in the pan.

"It was fine, I had no nightmares"

"That's good" she poured the kimchi fried rice in the plate "I'll call the doctor to check you up tonight"

I nod, she removed her apron and sits on her seat. She pour the pitcher of water in my glass cup before she started to eat. I took a spoon of the kimchi fried rice that she cook, it was still good like the usual breakfast she has prepared for me way back then

I remember I usually cook her breakfast and dinner in the past in her unit.

A smile unwillingly escape my lips when I also remember our naughty usual morning routine before going to school

"Why are you smiling?" she caught me off guard. I cleared my throat, pretended I didn't think of something dirty then return eating innocently "Nothing Lisa"

"You remember something?"

"Ye-ah, kind of" I bow my head down to cover my probably red and hot face. I cannot believe that is the first thing I will remember early in this morning. I am definitely not having lewd thoughts like this unlike the past few months, well I guess I am regaining myself back because of the memories that I am starting to recall little by little.

"Are you perhaps remembering our usual morning routine?" I guess I kinda forgot Lisa is a smart ass when it comes to things like this.

With a blushing face I cursed her off when she starts to giggle and I motion to throw her my spoon, definitely making the idiot to laugh hysterical like the way she used to laugh when she's teasing me.

"Stop laughing!" I throw her a glare, she immediately stops but still giggles softly

"Haha I'm sorry I won't laugh anymore" she casted her grin. "Let's continue eating"

I was busy finishing my breakfast and she has her eyes fixed on me while playing with her cup. After the breakfast I gathered the used plates and puts them in the sink, I was about to wash them when I felt a hand snake in my waist and a chin on my shoulder blade.

"Do you remember I usually do this to you after you cook me breakfast and dinner?" she said on my ear.
I smiled and took the sponge, I start to wash the dished while Lisa is back hugging me.

"Yes I remember it all Lis"

"Really?"

"Hmmm" I hummed, she tightened the hug on my waist and bury herself more. "Do you still doubt me? Are you still wondering why are you with me? Not with Kai?"

"No I don't anymore, I'm sorry I doubted you before. It's just that I always remember Kai and thought he was the one I end up with, not you"

"Now you know why are you with me, you choose me Jennie" she emphasized her last phrase, it seems like a reminder for me that she doesn't want me to forget.

I do remember it Lisa, I choose you when I found out that Kai cheated.

I remember it so well.