Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Su propio arte

The sun rays of the sun hitting my face woke me up, but the comfort of the warm sheets wrapping fully my body is enough to made me stay in my bed, even the time in my clock on my bed side table telling me it's now late in the morning. I groan as I endulge myself laying in the softness of my mattress.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's now late.." a kiss on my cheek made me slightly open my eyes, only to see Lisa hovering over me and giving me small kisses in my neck.

"I'm still sleepy, get off me Lis..."

"It's now late, we have to go baby.." she said near my ear

I fully open my eyes

"Tired?" She threw me a mischievous grin. I playfully hit her shoulder "A little bit, but I'm fine. I'm just sleepy.."

"I'm sorry I tired you out again" and she plants another kiss on my collarbone

I caress her hair while she's slightly making small marks on my skin. We made love all night yesterday.  One week of missing each other is the cause. I am already forgiven and we ended up again on my bed. Oh dear we're gonna be late for work, the third one is a little bit rough

"Don't be sorry silly, you just clearly showed that even if you are mad at me, you still want me Lis, and that you are jealous.." I smiled

She met my eyes and there goes her irritating look again.  "Who said I'm jealous? I'm not"

"Yes Lis you are not" I throw my one brow up

"Tss ."

"You just don't want to admit it"

"Why would I be, I'm not jealous I said" she buried her face on my neck, my hand made its way to her broad shoulder and draw little circles using my pointing finger.  She's already dressed and fresh while I'm still naked under the sheets.

I admire her stamina sometimes.

I sniff her scent on her clothes. She really smell like citrus.

"Hmm yeah, you're not. Lay by the way asks me again to have lunch with him today, is it okay?" I teased her

She look at with a brow up and sharp eyes. "Don't you fucking dare to have lunch with that boy alone again in your office.."

This mighty Manoban is indeed jealous but won't freaking admit.

I let out a soft chuckle and kiss her cheeks "Fine, I won't boss ."

It took her long enough to get up and made me change, since the woman started giving me sloppy kisses that soon lead to our usual hot and hungy ones, then remove the sheets on my body- revealing my bare skin. I slap her hands off when she started to roam it around my private aching part, teasing my sore entrance.

"Lisa I have to take a bath and change,we're gonna be late for work"

She pouted like a kid, childish it may seem to other people but Lisa pulled if off like no other. I laugh seeing the daunting Manoban throwing off her kid-like tantrum look, for a lewd touch that I spared and refused.

I took a bath and wear my usual work clothes. I let Lisa drove off away from my place first, I adjusted certain minutes for me to arrive at our office. It may seem weird  for us to arrive together and we're both late.

I went out of the lift and saw her with her secretary Hoyeon already talking outside her office.  Her both hands on her waist as her stares went to me. I casually walk and greeted them both good morning, Hoyeon's examined me with her  eyes until I opened my office door and lock myself inside.