Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Let me be happy

I opened my eyes after my sudden fall

I saw a shadow of a man appearing in front of me, I stand up and took a few steps back, avoiding the man. My lower back felt a concrete thing and my hands landed on them, a table. On my right was a wall and on my left is a bed, my body urge to run as fast as I can to escape but the man finally reached me and pulled my body

I push him away with all of my strength, I got scared I see blood in his face and on his hands, but he was fast to grab and drag my hand, causing me to fell on the floor once again and he was fast to lay on top of me. With his both hands he pinned my wrists above my head, I knew I was shouting and crying for help when he suddenly ripped my top, I was obviously defenseless under him but the man continued to harass and violate me in my areas I don't want him to touch.

Who is this man?

What is he doing to me?

I continued to beg for help and cry, begging him to stop when a pain in my below hit me when I felt him entered. I begged him again to stop but he didn't even listen, instead he suddenly covered my mouth with his hand and now my shoutings were silenced.

I desperately moved my legs and hands, but he was strong, I can't do anything but to yelp and to scream.

The last picture I saw was blood in my hands.

Then the indistinct sound of my cries I was hearing suddenly went silent, and my surroundings became black.

Slight light finally came to my vision and little by little I pictured out an image of a steering wheel, the light I'm seeing is coming from a car and what is this? I can't breathe!

I tried to move but my seatbelt is trapping me! I saw my hands full with blood and so does the steering wheel I am gripping.

I attempted to scream for help but I felt a sharp pain puncturing each sides of my head, causing me to close my eyes and then I felt a wet thing flowed in my eyebrows

I was shocked to see it's my own blood.

"Jennie?"

What am I doing here?

Did I got into an accident?

Why is my head aching so bad?

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. Two people were gathering in front of me, one woman was holding my hand and the other one immediately went into my side, her eyes are teary as she softly caress my face, checking me.

Why do I feel like my head is a pile of cement? It's heavy!

"Jennie you're okay, thank god you finally woke up!"

"Jennie? Who is Jennie?"

The woman's eyebrow creased, I held my head and cried, it is aching so bad, it hurts!

"Oh my god Lis!"

"Jisoo, call the doctor!"

"Jisoo? Who are you? Why are you here? What am I doing here?!" I push the woman away from me, I was shocked and I started to cry when the pain started to attack again.

For the last time, my surrounding went black

"Hey Jennie! Wake up! Hey!" a shake on my shoulder woke me up. My eyes open then I saw a man "Namjoon?"

I sit up and realized I'm in a hospital bed, in a room. And there was Namjoon sitting on the chair beside my bed.

"Are you having a nightmare? Are you okay? You were sweating and moving your head Jennie, I got worried so I woke you up" he explained.