Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Realizations

Today is Wednesday, seven thirty in the morning when I get out of the lift and casted a morning smile to Edgar at the lobby of my apartment.

“Good morning Edgar..”

“Good morning ma’am Jennie. You look beautiful today maam!” he let out a sweet smile as he opened the glass door for me.

“Thank you, see you later Edgar.”  I tap his shoulder before proceeding in the basement and went inside my car.

I drove off to Irene’s branch company and directly strode inside Lisa’s office, which has been my temporary office for the mean time until my office beside her is repaired. It still quarter to eight and she’s not yet around, I put my handbag on my table and seated on the swivel chair.

As I wait for her to arrive, I opened my laptop and scanned some documents she sent in my email. The first month the branch’s operation was great, the increase in percentage of its sales is consistent, thanks to Lisa’s idea to innovate the company’s products instead of just focusing on winter garments.

I played with my lips the tip of the pencil I’m holding, reading all of her reports, realizing the woman I adored is a genius monster when it comes to handling business. Aside from her talent in architectural designs and engineering, she can also do great in management.

No wonder why Irene didn’t hesitate to put her in charge.

My eyes went in her office door when it opened, it revealed Lisa in her usual feminine slacks and clean ponytail. Her eyes immediately caught mine and I let out a slight smile. She gets again another swivel chair from the long table and put it beside me.

I caught my breath when she planted a small peck in my lips and to my cheeks

“Good morning..” she greeted huskily and then planted a kiss on my neck

“Morn-ing..” I felt my cheeks hot feeling her soft hand on my bare lap, I am wearing a pencil cut and her warm skin made my breathing to rise.

“You smell so good “ she whispered near my ear.

I gave her a glare when her naughty hand made its way to my inner thigh “Lisa..”

“Hmmm?”
“Your hand..”

“Why?” she asked innocent and nimble my ear

I tilted my head away from her and slap her hand on my thigh “Get it off me, we are in your office for god’s sake.”

“No one will come for me early in the morning, we’re the only ones in here..” and with that, she claimed my lips as if it is her property and fast to pull my nape to deepen the kiss.

I kiss her back but when she started to dominate it again, starting again the fire in my body I push her off me and she groaned.

“I have work to do Lis..”

She pouted and let out a snobbish “tss,” I almost succumb to her wishes but let out a wide smile in the end. "Fine.."

She watch me do the typing in my laptop with her hand at the back of my chair, she then rests her chin in her hand leaning in my table, then started staring at my face.

I bit my lip and stops typing, giving her my attention.

“What is it Lisa?”

“Hmm? What?"

“Why are you staring at me? You’re not going to your table?” I points her empty table with lots of piled documents

“Nah I want it here, so that I can watch you..” she tilt her head as she continues to watch me, I felt myself blush with the deep stares she’s throwing at me.