Chapter 39

Chapter 39

This chapter contains very mature content, read at your own risk or just skip the mature scene. Hehe

Confess

I couldn’t tell how fast the beating of my heart, I am complete aware and conscious, not dreaming. The way she moves her lips on mine and pushes me more in the wall, filling in the spaces between us, I can’t think straight! What is really happening?

“Lisa-“ I said between her kisses, it seems like she didn’t hear anything but continued to drown me more with her kisses.

That soft and sweet lips, I can’t help but to finally kiss her back. That was her cue to deepen the kiss and finally entered her tongue, exploring my insides. Her one arm wraps in my waist and she pulls me to her, closer and wanting more.

Her kisses burned something in me - the longing I felt, the sadness I tried to bury, the guilt I always ignore, all of that, with just one kiss - one kiss, and everything is gone.

We parted for the lack of air, the burning desire is evident in her eyes, her body feels so hot and I’m betting hundred percent, so does mine.

There’s a lot of emotions battling inside me, but the overwhelming unexpected joy reigned as she puts her both hands on my cheeks and kisses my forehead. I can’t help but to close my eyes and feel the sweet contact, my hands gripping the ends on her hoody.

“What was that for Lisa..” I breathe out

She hugs me “Revenge…”

“Revenge?”

“For letting other man kiss you”

“So you suddenly me drag out of nowhere and kiss me? Because you’re jealous?”

She let of the hug suddenly and guiltily looked away, as if being finally awake from her dream, now conscious and in reality “Happy birthday by the way, here’s your gift. I’m going now-“ she puts fast the paperbag in my hand and open the door in a hurry

“What? Wait-!..”

I followed her, walking fast ahead of me

“Where are you going? Are you running away? Are you serious Lisa? After what you did to me? You suddenly came here in my place, drag me out of nowhere, kiss me suddenly and now you’re running away? What was that for all about?”

“I’m not running away, I need to go home, it’s now late..” she pressed the button of the lift.

I grab her arm and forced her to turn to me “Before you go home to your beautiful fiancée..” I said the sentence with lot of bitterness dripping in my voice, she looked at me unbelievably “Can you please tell me why you kissed me?”

She closed her eyes in regret and murmured a soft cuss “That was a mistake, forget about it-

“What? A mistake? You kissed me just like that and now you’re telling me it's just a mistake?!"

“Yes and please, let me go, I’m going home now-

“Are you kidding me? You just admitted everything to me! Don’t tell me you’re just joking around to plot your revenge-

She turn to me, holding back her anger and frustration “As I said I just came here to give you a gift because it is your birthday. Forget everything that I said-“ she looked away “Also, forget about the kiss..”

I unbelievably stare at her.

This is confusing me, she waited for me for hours here in my place for me to arrive. Wearing a damn hoody and a mask, hiding from the medias for possible cheating issue, drag me out of nowhere and kissed me just because she’s damn jealous! Just because Namjoon hugged me and kissed me on my cheek? Is she kidding me?!