Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I hate that smile

*

“Good morning Jen Jen!” Taehyung happily greeted as I headed to their garden. The Kims are seated on a long table and the maids are serving their breakfast

“Good morning” I smiled as I sit beside Kai.

“How’s your sleep?” he asked, then placed the fresh salad on my plate and one piece of bacon then a glass of carrot juice. “Just eat this, you're on diet”

I smiled, he’s so controlling.

“It’s fine, where are your parents and grandma?”

“They’re still in New York and grandma is upstairs, she will come down in a minute now”

I nod, eating my salad “Nervous?”

“Kind of, it’s my first time meeting her”

He smiled “Don’t be, our grandma is kind and supportive of us ”

“I’m just wondering if she will like me you know, you are out of my league-

“Don’t talk like that, you are stunning and I love you” he bluntly kissed my lips, causing loud coughs coming from his cousins.

Jisoo smirked at me “Ehem, aren’t you guys tired of kissing? You two had each other alone for yourselves just last night. My god, don’t make out in front of my pretty face”

Kai snaked his hand around me and laughed, while I blushed "You're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend"

"Boyfriends are pain in the ass, I don't like to babysit"

“Let them be noona, aren’t you excited having a little Kim running around here?” Taehyung laugh, so then Jin and Hanbin on his both sides

My face heated up and I shush them off “What little Kim are you talking about, I’m too young for that Taehyung!”

“But Kai can support you, he has a lot of money Jen. Besides, you are together for almost four years now” Jin joined the teasing "Why don't you marry Kai?"

“Yeah I agree babe, let’s get married after we graduate and have a little Kim running around here. Don’t you want that?” Kai maliciously smiled, I almost choke my food about the idea of getting married

I swear I am not yet ready in his idea. I still have dreams to fulfil for myself

“You two are having sex now, aren’t you?” Hanbin suddenly blurted

This time, Kai and I choke our food together. They burst out laughing and Kai stands up to smack his head “What are you saying asshole! We aren’t!”

“Oh you’re too slow bro! You’re weak!” Taehyung

“I agree, I can’t believe he is the captain of the soccer team, he is good in kicking but not good in push and pulling, damn!” Jin shouted, Taehyung and Hanbin laugh their assess off and Kai punch their shoulders “Shut up bro! I thought you are innocent! Fuck you!”

“Who says I am?”

“I can’t believe you didn’t deflower the maiden yet Kai, tss minus five points for you” Jisoo hideously laugh and smack the table

My blood suddenly all over my face because of their laughters

“What’s funny kids?” then a stern voice suddenly arose in the garden, making Kai to let go of his hands on Taehyung and them to shut their mouths.