Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Catching my breath

*
Communication is essential in every relationship,it is the key for the relationship to work out. Kai and I have been in a stable relationship for almost four years even we're miles away from each other thanks to that.

I checked my phone for the nth time, visiting his account whether he was online or not. I tried to send him a couple of messages, saying how sorry I was and I am missing him so much, that I want him to call me as soon as possible or I'll else lose my mind.

It's been five days and I am starting to believe he really is angry at me.

I leaned on the railing and heave a tired sigh, closing my eyes in the fresh wind. It is lunch time and I decided to come here in our rooftop to be alone. Jisoo insisted in coming with me to talk things about my problem with Kai but I refused, as I said, I want to be alone.

"Yow Jennie Penguin!"

Did I say I wanted to be alone? What is this idiot doing here?

"What are you doing here?" she seated next to me and puts her things on her side, then also leaned her head on the railings.

"You're not in the cafeteria so I asked Jisoo where you are. You seem sad, what's wrong?"

I groaned and just close my eyes "Nothing, can you leave? I wanted to be alone"

"Oh is that so? Do you want a coffee?" I felt a cold thing on my cheek, a canned coffee. "Coffee tastes good when you are stress"

I silently get the coffee and open its lid, she smiled "You're welcome penguin"

"Stop calling me that, do I look like a penguin to you?"

"Why? Penguins are cute"

"So I'm cute?" I laughed

"No, you're not cute"

I scoffed "Oh wow , okay?"

"You're not cute penguin, you are beautiful, so beautiful" she said that while looking straight into my eyes, she didn't even blink

I looked away and just sip the canned coffee. Lisa is still staring at my side profile, I sighed. "Can you not stare at me like that? You look creepy" I moved her face away

She laughed "Is Kai still not contacting you?"

"My relationship is none of your business"

"Well, you're not gripping your phone like that if he finally called you, I'm betting he didn't yet. What an asshole, if he really loves you he will support you in things you love to do Jennie, he's controlling your life"

"Don't talk like that to Kai, he's probably busy with his studies and-

"Is he really that busy that he cannot spare you even just a two minute talk to settle your problems?" her eyebrows creased "It's not your fault you love arts"

I didn't answer and just sip my coffee
"Did you apologize to him?" she asked again

I nod "Yes, I did it already. I miss him so much so I apologize, it is my fault anyway, right from the beginning I know he doesn't want me like that and I just keep on messing u-

She cut me by putting her index finger in my lips "Don't ever apologize for being who you are"

"But it's my fault-

"Having a passion is not your fault, the problem here is your boyfriend. He is controlling your life-

"He is not!"