Chapter 31

Chapter 31(M)

* (This symbol as I said in my previous chapter is a sign that it is a flashback. I hate to insert the word FLASHBACK in every scene in the past. Also the happening is divided into two, the past and the present. I hope you all are not confuse with the transitions of the story)

This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own risk

Nini

"Congratulations to the both of you!" everyone cheered as they circle around us, they made a toast while Kai is holding my hand and thanking everyone in my birthday.

I caught Jisoo hurriedly escape from the loud crowd and went to her cousin in the entrance of the bar, who I knew is eyes are fixed on me and to Kai.

Jisoo was tugging her hand and tries to get her out of here but Lisa didn't even move, she was still standing there.

"Congratulations Jennie!" one of my friend grab me out of Kai's and handed me a drink, I saw Kai being circled also by his friends so I took it as a chance to escape and went into their direction

Jisoo's expression went horror, a mix of anger and nervous, she was exchanging her stares to me and to Lisa who look angry in her side

"You came?" I asked.

She didn't respond and I was shocked she grabs my wrist and get me out of the bar. She was dragging me like I am some kind of a freaking pet. There's a dark tension surrounding her and I clearly know why she's like that. She witnessed Kai's proposal and heard my Yes.

She almost threw me at her car and slams her both hands, she was fast to level her eyes on me and I got scared how dark and furious it is, she wears a cap but I can see clearly how anger radiates in her pair of brown eyes.

"You fucking messaged me , you said you wanted to see me and that you missed me, I flew all the way here and assumed you realized it is me who you wanted to be with. But what did I see in the end Jennie? Kai's marriage proposal and you saying your sweet yes? Are you making fun of me?!"

"Message? What message?"

She looked at me like she couldn't believe what I just said "Did you drunk message me?" she asked in disbelief

"I don't remember messaging you like that Lis..."

She gets her phone in her hoody and taps her screen, the showed my message to her I sent an hour ago, and then her notification that her post got reported due to Nudity. "Are you fucking kidding me Jennie?!"

"Lisa I am so sorry I was drunk and -

"Sorry? Is that all you've got to say? A fucking sorry?! After all what you've done to me? A fucking sorry?!" she suddenly shouts, I step back noticing her furious state, I made her mad oh god I didn't know I message her! I was drunk!

"You fucking ditch me for four months Jennie! Four months! Only to find out you decided to became a freaking nurse to your ex boyfriend! You don't know how many ridiculous thoughts I think about every night just to justify your stupid act and make it reasonable in order for me to comfort myself Jennie! Every night and every day I wonder what it is that lacking in me that you decided to throw away our relationship and your freaking promises! You don't know how fucking hurt I am when you finally came back and show yourself only to declare your love for Kai and leave me Jennie! You don't know! I keep on comforting myself even you keep on saying you love him more than you ever love me! You know how fucking hurt that is? It hurts baby, it fucking hurts!..."

Her breathing started to be deep and her tears that flowed from her eyes shine because of the lamp post beside us. I've been hurt too lately when I see her upset and also hurt, but this one that she finally talked and shouted her feelings towards me I felt a heavy thing in my chest that urge those tears forming in the side of my eyes to flow.