Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I want to be with you

*

Friday morning when I noticed the eyes of the students were on me as I head to my classroom, whispering in silence while throwing me sympathetic glances. I arrange my things and sit down on my seat, my classmates were the same as the students on the corridor a while ago, whispering then throwing this pity look at me.

“Did something happen?” I tried to ask my seatmeat, but she just shrugged and gave me a you don’t know yet look?

Five minutes before the bell will ring I just busied myself with my notes, this is my last semester in our last year in college so I have to do well. Lisa and I haven’t seen each other that much this past few weeks because of our hectic schedules and heavy requirements. The last time I saw her was last week, it was barely a fifteen minutes talk, or should I say she just kiss me on the rooftop then went out to do her plates. Her weekends were also occupied so I rarely see her personally.

I sighed as I check my phone and receive no message from her.

She’s really busy huh.

I crease my eyebrows when I saw missed calls and unread messages coming from Jisoo

Where are you?

Did you hear about it already?

Are you okay?

Answer your phone!

Did Kai call you?

I’m coming at school, meet me before the class starts

Also I received the same messages from Jin, Hanbin and Taehyung, asking if I am okay after hearing the news that got viral last night.

Before I can type my reply and ask Jisoo what is happening, she appeared in front of me, catching her breath while holding her chest

“Chu? What are you doing here?”

“Let’s talk and let’s get out of here, don’t attend you classes for today” she was fast to grab my things and my hand, then dragging me out of our school without waiting for my respond

She slumped in her car while I confusedly followed her “What is happening? Where are you taking me?”

“You didn’t hear the news yet?”

“What news?”

She held my hand and took a deep breathe, after that she took her phone out of her bag and showed me a post of an anonymous account.

My mouth went wide when I saw my boyfriend Kai, smiling to the camera with this girl beside him.  Several pictures were posted and most of them were in New York. I gulped when I scrolled even more, shocked to see who’s the girl he is with

“I cannot believe Krystal did this to you! That bitch!” Jisoo run her hand through her hair, while I remain speechless looking at their pictures.

One pic was Krystal wearing the same clothes we saw her in the exhibit Lisa invited me in New York, it is a selfie with my boyfriend looking at the paintings in her back.

I put my hand on my mouth, realizing that those three days he didn’t contact or even bother to look for me in the city was because he was with Krystal all the time?

He cheated with Krystal?

“And Kai! What the hell is he thinking? Why was he with Krystal? Oh my god I cannot believe him! I will fly to New York and slap that dog face of him!”