Laws of Nature

"They called the pod!"

Kat walked over to the pod and stepped inside, "Okay, send it down please don't kill me in the process."

Jess walked over to the doors and put the code in to shut the doors, "You got this."

Kat nodded, "I know."

Jess smiled, "Sending pod down in 3...2...1"

The pod then dropped from the floor, dropping through the sky until it got to the floor in an alleyway, Kat stood up from the seat as someone was pushed into the pod, Hunter was then at the door, "You got this?"

Kat nodded, "I got this."

The doors then shut and started to fly up, "Oh God." The man said as he steadied himself on the wall

"It gets easier I promise you." Kat said

"Who are you?"

Kat nodded, "I'm Kat Davis what's your name?"

"Joey. Joey Gutiérrez" Joey said

"Spanish huh?" Kat asked and Joey nodded, "Im here to help you I promise...and to keep from having a panic attack I admit this is pretty scary I just dropped in it."

"How's he holding up in there Echo?"

"He's freaking out but that's understandable. I hate this thing tell me we're almost there."

"We're almost there."

Joey kept holding on to the sides of the pod, "Tell me this thing is going somewhere other than up!"

Kat chuckled, "It is. We're almost there."

A few seconds later the pod came up the floor of the Zephyr, Kat put the code in and walked out of the pod when she saw Daisy walk past.

Joey walked over to the glass, "Who are you? What is this? What is SHIELD? Did you do this to me?"

"Told you he was freaking." Kat said