Spacetime

"Why am I nervous, I've done this before

"Why am I nervous, I've done this before." Kat said as she and Coulson were walking down the hallway of the base. Coulson in a blue suit and Kat in a white suit

Coulson chuckled and said, "Yes but you were in your comfort zone, a shoot out this isn't a shoot out nor will it become one." The pair stopped at the doors to the lounge, "I heard that Simmons has done some decorating so be prepared. I am making sure you get a honeymoon of sorts this time. I am very proud of you, you know?"

Coulson held out his arm and Kat took as the door opened, Kat smiled when she saw that the lounge had some fairy lights around the rim, a rainbow flag over one of the chairs. All the agents were in suits or fancy wear on either sides of the room. James, Vic, Bobbi and Hunter were on screens watching

Piper and Jess, who was wearing a white dress were standing at the front of the room. Once Kat and Coulson got to them he stood in between them, "Dearly beloved we are gathered her today for a moment some of us wish we were here for the first time I know I do. I think in this time to wait even one second to do this playing with fire all in favor?"

"Aye." Everyone in the room said

Coulson smiled and said, "The ayes have it so time for the vows I guess I haven't done this before."

Jess took out a piece of paper, "I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget...Kat, I knew from the minute Maria Hill introduced us that you were different, special. From the minute you saved my life in Florida I knew you would be in my life for a very long time. But what I didn't know in that warehouse that you would become my life and my home. You let me in, you let me see who you are and I love every single inch of you no matter what. You are perfect in every way."

Jess turned around and handed her piece of paper to Piper who looked like she was about to cry

"Kat." Coulson said

Kat nodded, "We didn't get to do this the first time and ever since James and I have been talking about this I have been thinking about what to say and I can honestly say that I can't put into words how much I love you, you saved me, and I really don't deserve you. I am very aware that I am the luckiest woman in the world. I look at you and I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. When I see you all I see is my best friend, the woman I love."