Many heads one tale

"She's been giving me the hate stare ever since I got here

"She's been giving me the hate stare ever since I got here. I had to sleep with one eye open last night." Tai said as he, Kat and Jess walked down the hallway

"But you slept?" Jess asked

Tai nodded, "Yeah, for the first time in a long time. I've been running long enough to appreciate it. A secret underground base no one knows about, even if you all live on top of each other."

"It's one roof, but it's big lots of space. Crowded I'll admit but I like that." Kat said

James then walked down the opposite way down the corridor, "Briefing people let's go. Even the new guy."

In the main room of the base Coulson was standing in front of the group of Agents, "Today, we're launching Operation Spotlight. The objective... to peer into every shadowy corner of the ATCU. The last few days have been hard. What happened with Dr. Garner is tragic, but it has also created a rare moment of opportunity for us. The ATCU brought Dr. Garner's containment module into their research facility. S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to use that as a way to gain access. Going in on the ground will be Bobbi and Hunter. Quarterbacking from Zephyr One will be Daisy, Kat and Mack. Piloting the Zephyr Davis one and Davis two also known as James and Jess. Handling extraction... May and-"

May cut Coulson off pointing at Tai and Lincoln, "Them."

Coulson nodded, "Okay. I guess the new guys will gain a firsthand look of our operations with Agent May. Let me be clear. I want to know everything... what's inside the facility, how close they are to this cure they've been working on, which Inhumans they're holding and where they came from, and finally, what it is the ATCU actually wants with them. Questions?"

"Yeah why now?" Kat asked

Coulson looked over to her, "Because I think the head of the ATCU finally trusts me. I'd like that feeling to be mutual. Let's get to work."

Jess looked behind her to look at James, "Look at you flying the big plane."

. . . . . . .

Kat put on her headset as she looked up at the screen, "Incoming data upload from Rosalind's phone."