Deals with our devil

Jeffrey, Mack, Daisy, Gabe and Jess watched on the security feed as Kat was running down the corridor before she  got blasted by the blast then disappeared, on another screen Fitz, Coulson and Robbie disappeared too, everyone stayed silent before ...

Jeffrey, Mack, Daisy, Gabe and Jess watched on the security feed as Kat was running down the corridor before she  got blasted by the blast then disappeared, on another screen Fitz, Coulson and Robbie disappeared too, everyone stayed silent before Jeffrey said, "This is a tragedy. We have to prepare for the likelihood-" 

Jess cut Jeffrey off, "Whatever you're going to say. Don't. I see the way you're all looking at that screen." 

"Jess is right, we don't know what happened." Daisy said 

"Jess-" 

Jeffrey cut Mack off, "It's ok. This a process." 

Jess shook her head, "No, this is SHIELD. Impossible things happen all the time. A alien temple gave Daisy and Kat superpowers." 

Mack stood up and said, "So what? Coulson, Fitz, Kat and Davis come back in five years bloody and insane?" 

"I don't know that's my point. Maybe I just don't want to admit my wife just died Mack! They could be stuck in the boxes or-" 

May cut Jess of saying, "Or maybe they're gone." 

Jess sighed, "May. May I know it's crazy, but Coulson has come back from the dead before, Fitz pulled Simmons through space through a rock, Robbie's head lights on fire and  Kat controls sound" 

"We need to approach this with level heads." Jeffrey said 

Jess turned around, "Don't tell to be calm, when I just watched my wife get obliterated by who knows what." 

"We need to call Simmons. She can solve this, if anyone can." Daisy said 

Mack nodded, "And she deserves to know." 

Jeffrey nodded, "Ok." 

. . . . . . . .

"Phil!" Kat shouted as she ran into the command room 

When they got there they saw Fitz and Coulson, "You  okay?" Coulson asked 

Kat nodded, "What happened?"