Parting shot

"Bird to Zephyr, painting target

"Bird to Zephyr, painting target. Do you copy?"

Fitz was sitting down at one of the monitors, "Copy that Bird target's lit. We're tracking now." Coulson walked over to the monitor, "Ok, it looks like Malick's convoy's heading for this decommissioned power plant about 30 kilometres away."

"Dead in the middle of Nowhereville, Siberia." Mack said

Daisy turned around in her chair, "Yeah, if Malick and his Russian patsy-"

Kat cut Daisy off saying, "Russian right here Daisy."

Daisy nodded, "Right sorry. If his Russian friend wants to build some Inhuman sanctuary, why not build it someplace nice and sunny?"

"Same reason they don't put a prison camp in Malibu. Not in my backyard." Coulson said

Kat and Jess both walked forwards as Kat said, "That's what the Sanctuary's really going to be isn't it? A prison camp."

Coulson looked over at her and said, "We'll see what Bobbi and Hunter find when they get there."

"Zephyr to Bird we have Malick's convoy I can guide you to them, but you're gonna need some transport will that be a problem?" Fitz asked

"No I think we're good." Bobbi said

. . . . . . . .

"Zephyr we're in sight but no visuals on the target. Can we get thermals?" Bobbi asked

This time Jess was standing at the monitor taking over from Fitz, "We've got eyes on you, Bird but we can't see inside the plant. Something is blocking something." Jess sat back in her chair, "Which means they're hiding something

Hunter came over the comms saying, "Malick's SUV is inside, parked in the loading bay area along with several military vehicles. Must be their base of operations during construction."

Kat walked over to them with a tablet, "They've wiped out almost 30 square kilometres of forest just to make room for this place. And people wonder why the planets dying."