The return

Kat woke up on the ground with James in front of her, "Why am I on the ground?"

James laughed as he helped Kat up, "We're being shot out of the sky business as usual. Tell me you got her."

Kat looked at him and nodded, "Yeah...yeah I got her."

Daisy walked over to her and hugged her, "I thought you weren't coming through."

"I needed some persuasion." Kat said as the plane shook

"What? Why?" James asked

Kat looked at him and said, "Tell you all about it later. How many hits have we taken?"

"Three. The Zephyr's like a tank she's holding together." Prince said

Piper nodded, "Yeah, but we had to pull the plug on everything but flight control to keep the Framework running for you guys."

"What the bloody hell is going on! Can someone not nap in blooming peace around here!"

Kat turned around and saw Tai walking into the room, she smiled as she hugged him, "Long time no see."

"We can't see where it's coming from." Daisy said

Kat walked over to the cockpit, "James! Try any evasive manoeuvre you can!"

"Not the only genius to think of that, thanks, but this thing also moves like a tank so everybody get off my back." James said

Everyone grabbed onto something as the Zephyr rocked again, "We need guns! We have power now that you're out no?" Elena asked

Simmons nodded, "We'll head to the avionics bay and re-patch. Kat, are you up for manning the weapons?"

Kat gave her a look and said, "I'm offended you had to ask."

"The plane is on fire! Tai you're up!" Hal shouted as he ran into the cockpit, "Kat, you're here. Hi."

"Hi." Kat said as she ran towards the guns and sat down

"The fire is eating our oxygen!" James shouted

Piper sat down, "We're loosing air people!"

"Anytime now ladies!" Kat shouted