Among us hide

"You better hide from May

"You better hide from May." Kat said as she jogged down the corridor to where Hunter was standing up against the wall, "I can hear her heartbeat from all the way down here and let me tell you she is raging."

Hunter chuckled nervously as he hugged Kat, "How are you?" Hunter asked

"I'm good. I've been worried about you though." Kat said as the pair started to walk down the corridor

Hunter laughed as he put his arm over Kat's shoulders, "You were right."

"I know I am...what am I right about?" Kat asked

"What you told me about Hydra. What I would have to do." Hunter said

Kat moved in front of Hunter, "You didn't?" Hunter nodded, "Hunter...Are you okay?"

Hunter nodded, "It's not my first kill. In fact I don't think there is anyone in this whole building who hasn't killed someone. Except maybe Fitz."

"Yeah but you didn't kill the guy to protect someone, or on an order, or self defense, Did you?" Kat asked and Hunter shook his head, "I know better than anyone what that does to your head. So if you need to talk-"

Hunter cut Kat off, "I know where you are. Thank you."

"Anytime, you're family. Now you wanna go punch something?" Kat asked

Hunter shook his head and said, "Nah, I'm gonna go and find Bob."

"I'll see you later then." Kat said as she walked down the corridor towards the bunk rooms, she opened the door of her room and saw Jess and James sitting on the bed, "Oh we're doing the talk now?"

Jess nodded, "Sit."

"Yes Ma'am." Kat said as she sat on the chair in the corner of the room, "Hunter is back by the way and May is fuming." Kat looked over to James, "Are you permanently back now?"

James nodded, "Until Coulson fires me yeah. So fill me in what's been happening since we imploded."

"Where to begin." Jess said, "Uh...Ward, Hydra obviously, alien writing in Coulson's head, which lead to an ancient underground alien city thing."