Uprising

"Do we have your attention now? The blackout in Miami was just the first

"Do we have your attention now? The blackout in Miami was just the first. We will continue to attack you, city by city hour by hour until our voices are heard. We are the Inhuman Resistance, and we will no longer allow our kind to be treated as freaks and criminals. Unless the governments of the world end Registration and allow us to live in peace, we will use our powers to fight you." 

"Damn it." Kat said as she Tai and Jess were watching the news 

"There's only one Inhuman I know who could short out an entire city." Tai said 

Jess nodded, "Maybe it's someone we haven't found yet." 

"How's May?" Tai asked 

Kat sighed and said, "I don't know. No one is telling me anything." 

Coulson walked into the room, "Kat come with me." 

Kat stood up from the couch, kissed Jess before walking out with Coulson, "We're going to Miami to pick up Elena." 

. . . . . . . .

On the Zephyr Senator Nadeer was on the news, "It was only a matter of time before this happened. We can no longer pretend like the Inhuman threat doesn't exist. Each and every one of them is a lethal weapon, and now those weapons are aimed directly at us. Make no mistake this is an act of war. Unless we take a stand and fight back now while we can, we will be complicit in our own extinction." 

Kat turned the news off, "She might as well start handing out pitchforks and torches."

"Four citied blacked out in five hours, London, Los Angeles, Moscow and Miami. You know what they have in common?" Coulson asked 

Mack nodded, "Yeah, we relocated Inhumans to all of them, but do you think this is for real? They're organising an uprising?" 

"Can you blame them? Government are forcing us to register...people are scared of what they don't understand." Kat said 

Fitz walked towards them and said, "Whoever it is, we'll flush them out when we turn Miami back on. They're definitely using EMP devices. The blackout zone encompasses the same amount of area in all four cities. Now the effect is randomly dispersed, making it difficult to pinpoint the source but I have everything I need to locate it, to disable it and trace-"