Emancipation

"Still no word on the whereabouts of Steve Rogers after his public feud with Tony Stark and the Avengers over the controversial Sokovia Accords

"Still no word on the whereabouts of Steve Rogers after his public feud with Tony Stark and the Avengers over the controversial Sokovia Accords. Ratified by 117 countries, the Accords place the Avengers under the UN authority and provide a framework for the registration and monitoring of all Enhanced individuals."

Kat was sitting on her bed watching the TV she picked up her phone and listened to her voicemails

"Hey, Kat it's Steve. I could use your help and you're a friend, besides, I know you don't like being told what to do so.... call me back."

Kat chuckled, "I missed a fight with the Avengers for Hive." She pressed the next voicemail

"It's Steve. Again. You're the one that tells us to check in every couple months. If you've seen the news you'll know everything went wrong so I won't be checking in for a while neither will Clint he's been arrested. Same with Sam and Wanda. Nat's on the run too just don't worry about us. Worry about whatever the hell is keeping you occupied right now."

She pressed the next message

"Hi it's Natasha. I'm sure you've heard. Senator Ross is looking for me so this can't take long. I won't be around for a while so don't panic."

Jess walked into the room, "What you doing?"

"Listening to some voicemails. You know that airport fight with all the Avengers?" Kat asked and Jess nodded, "Yeah Steve asked me to help. But I was too busy being mind controlled."

Jess sighed as she sat down on the bed next to Kat, "At least you have a decent excuse...What did it feel like?"

"It felt like I was whole again. Like I was part of something bigger. I was connected with Hive like I was a part of him." Kat said

The door then opened and Talbot and Coulson walked in, "Well, well, well if it isn't the lady who's threatened me god knows how many times."