Closure

Hunter, Mack, Bobbi, May, Daisy, Jess and Kat were in the lounge room when Coulson walked in covered in blood

Hunter, Mack, Bobbi, May, Daisy, Jess and Kat were in the lounge room when Coulson walked in covered in blood. He didn't say anything he just walked up the stairs to his office, "Coulson say anything once you got him out of there?" Bobbi asked

"He just told me to get the interrogation room ready." Mack said

Everyone looked up at the stairs when they heard banging and furniture being thrown around the room. Kat walked past Mack and quickly walked up the stairs.

Just as she opened the door she quickly whistled and a piece of furniture exploded before it could hit her. Kat sighed when she saw everything smashed and Coulson standing in front of her, "Feel better?" Kat asked and Coulson shook his head, "Thought not."

Kat walked over to Coulson and hugged him, "We'll get him and I swear to you we'll kill him." Coulson hugged Kat back, "Give the order and I'll do it."

Coulson shook his head, "No. He's mine."

. . . . . . . .

Kat was sitting opposite a table from Coulson in the interrogation room, "How was your relationship with Ward once you joined the team?"

"He didn't trust me and I didn't trust him." Kat said

Coulson nodded, "Why?"

Kat shrugged and said, "I guess it was the Hydra in him."

"What did you think of him?" Coulson asked

"He was good. He figured out within a few days of me being on the bus that this wasn't my real accent. I don't know what it was but he didn't like seeing me and Jess together." Kat said

"Why was that?" Coulson asked

Kat paused before she said, "I think it was because he didn't have anyone. Maybe he didn't like seeing a weakness in someone. Do you remember the disapearing train mission?" Coulson nodded, "That's when I first saw it. When you ran past to your office, Ward held back and...realised what had hapepned."

"And what had happened?" Coulson asked

Kat gave him a look, "Do I need to spell it out for you? Those bunks were tiny...but just before we went into the hub he said that he was sorry and that he was wrong about me. He...found me weaknesses and used them to rattle me to get me to do what he wanted."