All the Madame's men

May and Jess stepped back and ducked as the light in the room exploded, an agent walked in just as the rock exploded off of Kat

He dropped his coffee cup, Jess pushed his arm down and punched him around the face, before helping Kat up, "You're looking better."

"Just so you know...my powers are sound, so I can't hear a thing you're saying. So give me a second till I tune myself." A few seconds later she looked up, "Thanks for this."

Just then they heard someone shouting, "We've got subversives!"

May and Jess took out their guns, Kat took the gun from the unconscious agent, "Try to keep up whilst you recover." May said

The pair ducked behind an office screen as agents came out shooting at them, "Where are we going May!" Kat shouted as they were shooting at the agents

"Elevator to the garage." May said, "Cover me."

Kat and Jess were shooting at the agents whilst May ran across the stalls shooting at the agents, "Let's move!"

The group quickly got out of the office, they stopped in front of the elevator as the door opened and Aida, with two armed guards walked out, "Drop your weapons! Now!"

The pair dropped their weapons and held up their hands, "Agent May, Agent Davis. Interesting. No matter the circumstances, none of you can escape your true nature. May, the warrior. Mack the protector. Jess the loyal and Fitz well...he's a romantic."

"And me what I don't make the list?" Kat asked

She clapped her hands which sent a sound wave towards Aida which sent her flying out the window, "Lets move!"

. . . . . . .

"So I know why Jess is helping. Why are you?" Kat asked as they walked outside the building, "Last time I checked you weren't exactly rooting for team Inhuman."

May walked in front of her and said, "When an enemy sacrifices his life for yours, you have to question if you're fighting for the wrong side. Seeing that building collapse on the Patriot I-"