Never Forget

Kat walked into Fitz's makeshift lab on the Zephy, "Fitz, you wanted to see me?" 

Fitz looked up and nodded, "Yeah...I know things have been tense with you and everyone lately so I thought I would do something that might cheer you up." He stood up and opened a cupboard, "Full protective body suit. With no sleeves as I know you don't get cold." 

Kat smiled, "Fitz...you are amazing thank you." 

. . . . . . 

Later that day Kat walked into the main room of the Zephyr, "Nice suit." James said 

Kat nodded, "Isn't it. I see you're out of yours and into something that's more you well done." 

James rolled his eyes as Daisy walked in saying, "Ok, so we think we found the next clue in this fun, little game. Ivanov mentioned his team being tortured and executed and that he was going to do the same thing to us. So I looked up detention centres connected to the number we found on the dead agents suits. And this one right here was a front during the Cold War for a submarine base." 

"And since we know Ivanov has a submarine, like all good Bond villains-" 

Mack was cut off by someone walking in saying, "I've already put us on route to the base in Krasnoyarsk Krai." 

"Welcome back Agent Davis." Coulson said as he walked to the front of the group, "Let's assume the enemy knows we're coming. They've been baiting us this whole time. We may face strong opposition, trap doors, sharks with lasers who knows? It doesn't matter. What matters is getting our people back, so let's get ready." 

Everyone walked off and Kat walked over to Jess, "Do you want to talk?" Kat asked 

Jess shook her head as she walked over to James, "Co Piloting now." 

Coulson then walked over to her, "Give her some time. You doing okay?" 

Kat shook her head, "No. I feel like I am going to explode." 

"Kat I get-" 

Kat cut Coulson off, "No!" She turned around when she heard a lightbulb shatter, "You don't know how it feels. I knew you had something to do with it. I didn't know it was a cover up for you. Right now I don't know what to think."