Absolution

Kat handed Jess a remote, "The kill switch to my vest

Kat handed Jess a remote, "The kill switch to my vest. If it comes to it."

Jess shook her head, "I'm not taking that."

"I don't want to go back to Hive. Please. Please, take it." Kat said

Jess paused before she took it, "I'm not gonna use it."

Lincoln handed Mack the switches to his, Elena's and Tai's vests, "Mack take them." Kat said

Mack nodded as he took the switches, "How we holding up?" Mack asked

May looked back from the cockpit of the jet, "Not sure. It wasn't designed for this."

"Great our jet wasn't designed to fly underwater what could go wrong." Kat said

Jess held Kat's hand, "Promise me we're not going to die underwater?"

Kat nodded, "I promise."

May landed the plane in a clearing on an island. Everyone stood up and walked over to the ramp as it lowered, "We're looking for the freight dock on the north side."

The team walked through the hallways of the freight holding their guns, "All right here this is us." Mack said

He put his bags down on the ground, "Look none of this works unless you-"

Lincoln cut Mack off, "We'll get the uplink."

"Phil's just got to get those codes in time." Kat said

Mack nodded, "Okay. May, Jess you're together. Tai, Lincoln and Kat you're together. Stick together and hopefully no one will die."

Tai and Kat were standing outside the room whilst Lincoln, Jess and May were getting the uplink, "So you talk to Hal?"

"Look. I love you and all that mush but I am not talking about this with you whilst there is a strong possibility that there is an Inhuman that can control us in this damn building."