Lockup

Kat was pacing around in an abandoned warehouse, the Watchdog was sitting on the ground with his arms tied behind his back, "You gonna tell me your name yet?" 

"Lucas." Lucas said 

Kat nodded, "Ok Lucas. Why do you do what you do?" Lucas stayed silent, so Kat walked over to a table and picked up a gun, "I have all day and a shit load of bullets." 

She pointed the gun at Lucas and shot in between his legs making a dent in the ground, "And good aim." 

"Inhumans. I do this because of the Inhumans. They don't deserve to breathe the same air as us. Who's side are you on?" Lucas asked 

Kat put the gun down, walked over to him and crouched down in front of Lucas, "The Inhumans. Some of them yeah you can tell who they are just by looking, but others..." She turned her head clapped and a crate in the side of the room exploded, she looked back at Lucas, "You can't. I want to know who the Superior is."

Lucas shook his head and Kat stood up, "Believe me you don't want me to ask louder. I can make this last for days." 

Just then the door opened, Kat picked up a knife from the ground and threw it making in lodge right next to the persons head, "Oh my God. I am so sorry!" Kat said as she stood up 

Jess took the knife out of the wall, "That could've taken my eye out." 

"But it didn't." Kat said as she walked towards Jess, "Hi, what are you doing here?" 

Jess hugged her and said, "Hi. I'm here to help. The base was way to tense with Daisy back. She's gone on some mission with Coulson and May. Tai and Hal are good without me so I came here." 

Kat looked at Jess, "I love you." 

"I love you too. So who's this?" Jess asked 

The pair walked towards Lucas, "This is Lucas, watchdog very stubborn, and not giving me anything." 

Jess nodded, "Hi." 

"Sure you want to be here?" Kat asked 

Jess nodded, "You think I'm scared?" 

Kat shook her head and said, "No I just think you will be if I have to go over the line. That you haven't crossed before." 

Jess gave Kat a look before she threw the knife and it lodged right next to Lucas's face in the pole behind him, "Answer the ladies question." 

"I take it back." Kat said as she walked over to the table 

Jess walked over to her and stood next to her, "Fear is the best kind of torture, get him scared enough he'll tell you anything you want." 

"Have you done this before?" Kat asked 

Jess chuckled as she picked up a gun, "Nope, watched and listened to you enough. I read Milicevic's case file." 

Kat walked over to Lucas, "Okay so here's what I know. You're lead by someone called The Superior correct? Does this person have another name?" 

"I'm not telling you anything." Lucas said 

Kat nodded, "Okay. Okay fair enough just remember that I'm one of the freaks." 

She held her palm towards Lucas then clicked her fingers and he screamed, "I'm gonna ask you again. Any other names I should know about?" 

"The Russian!" Lucas shouted 

Kat turned around and saw Jess typing on her computer, "We got nothing on that."

"Come on Lucas, give me something here that I can use and I won't hurt you." Kat said 

Lucas looked up at Kat and said, "I have a theory. You just use scare tactics. You can't even fight." 

Kat smiled and said, "Congrats you've just won the award for the most wrong thing anyone has ever said in the history of the world." 

Kat walked back over to the table where Jess was loading a gun, Kat picked up two short blades and handed one to Jess, "You always were bad with these." 

"Oh really?" Jess asked 

Kat leaned backwards as Jess swiped her sword at her, "Yeah." Kat blocked every hit Jess tried to make, she grabbed her arm pulled her forwards and elbowed her in the back

Jess turned around but Kat blocked her next hit, "Not bad. Not me good but you getting there." 

Jess gave her a look as she turned around and swung at Kat's feet but she jumped over the sword

Kat grabbed Jess's arm and pushed her backwards, "It's okay. You'll get the hang of it." 

Jess rolled her eyes, she flipped forwards and Kat flipped backwards avoiding Jess. The pair landed on their feet in front of each other. 

Jess walked towards Kat, Kat ducked as Jess swiped the sword. Jess then ducked as Kat did the same thing. Jess kicked Kat in the stomach, flipped the sword out of Kat's hand and put her sword at her neck, "You give yourself too much credit." 

"Do I?" Kat asked as she nodded down 

Jess looked down and saw that Kat had a knife at her stomach, "All the time

Kat looked back at Lucas, "Does that prove anything to you?" 

Before Lucas could reply Kat's phone rang and she picked it up, "Davis." 

"Fitz found Eli Morrow and Lucy Bauer on security feed and they took Robbie's uncle." Coulson said 

Kat looked over to Jess before saying, "What does she want with him?" 

"I don't know but I have a feeling he's about to. Two questions. One have you got anything off of the Watchdog?" 

Kat shook her head, "Nothing but a name that doesn't lead to anything. Question number 2?" 

"Did you know Mace is an Inhuman he announced it on the news?" 

"What?" Kat asked, she looked up at Jess, "Did you know Mace is an Inhuman?" Jess shook her head, "Nope we didn't. See you later." 

Kat put the phone down and turned to Lucas, "Right well we need to go home and you're not giving us anything at all do you see the issue here?" 

"I've given you everything I know." Lucas said 

Jess shook her head, "That's bullshit and you know it. The Russian and The Superior are the same people sure but neither of those names lead to anything useful, we can't use any of it. Give us a name, something like that. An actual name." 

"I don't know anything else." 

Kat walked forwards and knocked his head into the pole behind him knocking him out, "It really doesn't matter. Ready to go home?" 

Thank you for reading 

Comment and Vote